Inmate in custody after escape from Pinellas County Jail - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Let's see if there is any substance behind Car1's constant bragging on holding everyone accountable for their actions, regardless of rank. He and his stooges love to hammer the deputies for the most trivial violations but have an extensive record of coverups for themselves. Will it be the same way this time?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Car1 will spin it so the fem Carey will get another promotion, somehow over this, pc will get an award and the poor hacks involved will get severely punished. PROVE ME WRONG
    Hopefully we are re-evaluating the "painted floor" defense system and the bean bag shotguns.

Unregistered
    Put fencing over the top of the open yard. Permanent solution - close towers - free up staff. You can climb up, but not out.

Most other jails I am familiar with have fencing over their rec areas.

Unregistered
    Most of the story is true, but it was actually an employee that scaled the wall and escaped. There was a brief foot pursuit and a struggle. The jailer was beaten, tazed, we sicked K9 on him and he was brought back to the pod where he worked another double shift.

Unregistered
    Sad but believable. 😥

Unregistered
    Rumor on the street is the escapee heard Slug McCross was coming for him so he quickly gave up.

Unregistered
    Put fencing over the top of the open yard. Permanent solution - close towers - free up staff. You can climb up, but not out.

Most other jails I am familiar with have fencing over their rec areas.
    Chain link fence can be defeated with pliers. It happened once in the G-wing recreation yard. The inmate escaped by ditching his jail uniform and walking out of the jail compound.

Unregistered
    Chain link fence can be defeated with pliers. It happened once in the G-wing recreation yard. The inmate escaped by ditching his jail uniform and walking out of the jail compound.
    As will wire cutters, hacksaws, angle grinders and blowtorches.. Bigger issue is how in the hell did the inmate get a set of pliers!!!!

Bigger issues here I see.

Unregistered
    As will wire cutters, hacksaws, angle grinders and blowtorches.. Bigger issue is how in the hell did the inmate get a set of pliers!!!!

Bigger issues here I see.
    The source of the pliers to cut the chain link fence was never positively identified and neither was the source of the civilian clothing hidden under one of the portable shacks in the jail parking lot.

Unregistered
    They should switch to Airsoft shotguns because they are more effective than the bean bag rounds.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast