Inmate in custody after escape from Pinellas County Jail - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Airsoft guns and tacti-cool vests. That'll keep them in the rec yard.

Unregistered
    It seems the rec deputy in the tower that day was terminated. I guess as usual everything will fall on the deputy and no supervisors will take responsibility. A continuing trend in this agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems the rec deputy in the tower that day was terminated. I guess as usual everything will fall on the deputy and no supervisors will take responsibility. A continuing trend in this agency.
    The administration made him the scapegoat to cover for the vague Post Orders and General Orders regarding shooting at inmates attempting to escape, and the recreation yard security breach the jail administration has ignored for many years but failed to correct. Their playbook is to protect their own and attach the entire blame on the jail deputies. This is another example of why jail deputies should not expect to be backed up by anyone in their COC when the SHTF.

Unregistered
    The administration made him the scapegoat to cover for the vague Post Orders and General Orders regarding shooting at inmates attempting to escape, and the recreation yard security breach the jail administration has ignored for many years but failed to correct. Their playbook is to protect their own and attach the entire blame on the jail deputies. This is another example of why jail deputies should not expect to be backed up by anyone in their COC when the SHTF.
    Spoken like someone who has no clue wtf they are talking about. Typical. You're so out of touch, you almost had me convinced you were a supervisor.

Unregistered
    Spoken like someone who has no clue wtf they are talking about. Typical. You're so out of touch, you almost had me convinced you were a supervisor.
    You are either a naive newbie or one of the sell outs, back stabbing supervisors. Anyone who has been there more than a few years already knows that nobody will back you up. You will learn the hard way if you refuse to learn by watching what is going on around you.

Unregistered
    You are either a naive newbie or one of the sell outs, back stabbing supervisors. Anyone who has been there more than a few years already knows that nobody will back you up. You will learn the hard way if you refuse to learn by watching what is going on around you.
    Well I'm glad I have someone like you, who probably doesn't even work the floors, to tell me what everyone already knows. It's what you don't know that tells me you are clueless.

Unregistered
    Well I'm glad I have someone like you, who probably doesn't even work the floors, to tell me what everyone already knows. It's what you don't know that tells me you are clueless.
    I have more time in the floor bathrooms than you have on the floors.

Unregistered
    Try some pesto bismol or imodium. You might be able to be on the floor more.

Unregistered
    Ahh. The anonymity of the internet. Sure you do. I totally believe you.

Unregistered
    Fear the Pear!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast