Lgbtq+🏳️*🌈🏳️*⚧️✊🏿
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lgbtq+🏳️*🌈🏳️*⚧️✊🏿

Sheriff for pride month can we please wear a pride flag on our lapel? Love and peace 🏳️*🌈🏳️*⚧️✊🏿

Unregistered
    Only if it gets Boob more votes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only if it gets Boob more votes.
    I vote James every year so it might!

Unregistered
    Sheriff for pride month can we please wear a pride flag on our lapel? Love and peace 🏳️*🌈🏳️*⚧️✊🏿
    Do you see Christian, Jewish or Muslim pins of uniforms? What about Im Straight pins? Nope. Cuz youre wearing a god damn uniform, as in everyone looks the same. Thats the point. Trust me, those who want others to know theyre gay wear that giant pin every day and we know it. Good for you. Its 2021, no one cares. Try being a good deputy, that would be great.

Unregistered
    Do you see Christian, Jewish or Muslim pins of uniforms? What about Im Straight pins? Nope. Cuz youre wearing a god damn uniform, as in everyone looks the same. Thats the point. Trust me, those who want others to know theyre gay wear that giant pin every day and we know it. Good for you. Its 2021, no one cares. Try being a good deputy, that would be great.
    Seriously. Its 2021, no one cares. There isnt exactly a wave of gay men being dragged behind trucks these days. We get it. Just do your job and stop wearing the politics on your sleeve.

Unregistered
    I could really care less what people do in their private lives. If they like packing fudge or whatever, I don't need to hear about it. They can be gay and I don't care. What I do have a problem with is being told that we have to worship them like they some kind of war heroes or something for being so strong and brave and "coming out" !!!! Also for encouraging elementary kids to get sex changes. WRF? They are too young to know what they are signing up for!

Unregistered
    Seriously. Its 2021, no one cares. There isnt exactly a wave of gay men being dragged behind trucks these days. We get it. Just do your job and stop wearing the politics on your sleeve.
    Thats hilarious, you must not have been here leading up to the election!!! Just all the Trump troops.

Unregistered
    No, they used you for votes, just like they do every 4 years with other "subsets" of the population.

Unregistered
    We have plenty of "alternative" lifestyle people working at the jail, enough for the whole agency in order to keep Biden's feds off Bob's back.

Unregistered
    The best way to let your co-workers know you're proud to be gay is to start making Tik-tok videos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast