4509 the hero - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4509 the hero

Unregistered
    Hey pu s sy boy how about u step up and tell him to his face.... u wish u were half of the officer he is .... instead u come here to cry that u had to work more.
    BE A MAN AND PUT UPUR NAME BEHIND THE POST PU S S Y BOY !!!!’

Unregistered
    So a fellow officer does your job and you complain. Wow the public doesn't thank you and even your fellow officers treat you like shit. Well...4509 you sound like the hero I want

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So a fellow officer does your job and you complain. Wow the public doesn't thank you and even your fellow officers treat you like shit. Well...4509 you sound like the hero I want
    So you want this guy to come to your call, a simple 34 and turn it into a 31. I’ll
    Make sure he gets dispatched to your calls from now on and see how you like it and even end up babysitting that 39 for 10 hours. I’m sorry, you work B-Shift correct? I meant babysitting for 5 hours cause you don’t work the whole entire 10 hours. You come in a 1400 hours but you have A-Shift until 1600 hours, so those 2 hours you overlap, you don’t do anything and then you have C-Shift come in at 2100 hours, so from 2100 to 0000 you don’t do anything either.

Unregistered
    First off... how can you have him come to my call if you don't know my unit number or my rank. Second, were you the original unit who had an issue with him? How do you know he turned a 34 into a 31... if he was reviewing cameras and put out a BOLO then a crime occurred. If he put the BOLO out, was he first to arrive? If it was a 31 then you can't 13 or 34 -09 that. What you just said sounds like neglecting your duties to me. If you can't tell the difference between a 31 and a 34 then I hope I never 15 with you. Wow! Based on that ignorant statement and the fact that you think B shift has it easy....you clearly have limited experience in this department. I have worked every shift and every net area in this department. Each shift has its challenges, but most will agree that on average B shift is one of the busiest. 4509 I don't know what you are doing in Little Havana but it sounds like these Rookies need you to teach them how to do thier jobs. Keep up the good work. It good to see a seasoned officer showing the little ones the ropes.

Unregistered
    So you want this guy to come to your call, a simple 34 and turn it into a 31. I’ll
    Make sure he gets dispatched to your calls from now on and see how you like it and even end up babysitting that 39 for 10 hours. I’m sorry, you work B-Shift correct? I meant babysitting for 5 hours cause you don’t work the whole entire 10 hours. You come in a 1400 hours but you have A-Shift until 1600 hours, so those 2 hours you overlap, you don’t do anything and then you have C-Shift come in at 2100 hours, so from 2100 to 0000 you don’t do anything either.
    Eric Reynier how long have you been here?

Unregistered
    3 yrs today

Unregistered
    Go to sweetwater you suck A$$

Unregistered
    No not exactly, first off, we usually bring units from other stations that don't check in until 1500-1520hrs. A-SHift starts asking for relief at 1430 etc.
    C-Shift doesn't check in until 2140 unless there is a JMH detail or a scene holding, then they won't check in at all or place themselves on a (Mandatory 43 clearing out cars in Virginia Key) FYI a mandatory 43 is called a 50...just saying. Show up at JMH at 2345..
    Even the Midnight Lieutenant is in on it...
    So no, B-Shift does not scam like you think.

Unregistered
    That makes no sense. Clearly an idiot... who is 4509

Unregistered
    Who is 4509

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast