4509 the hero
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4509 the hero

Unregistered

4509 the hero

Hey man we don’t need you in little Havana trying to be a hero.

Unregistered
    Why is this guy even here in little Havana. He supposed to be in edgewater. Why is he over here creating more work for the primary unit on calls. I bet you put him primary he will 13-09 that call real quick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is this guy even here in little Havana. He supposed to be in edgewater. Why is he over here creating more work for the primary unit on calls. I bet you put him primary he will 13-09 that call real quick.
    Who’s 4509?

Unregistered
    Some rookie that wants to save the world by himself. Listen B-Shift is already busy as is, don’t come here and start any 💩. We have enough. Next time you come to my scene and start putting BOLO’S out, reviewing video surveillance, I’m gonna make sure you take primary and finished that report. If it’s my call let me handle my call.

Unregistered
    Some rookie that wants to save the world by himself. Listen B-Shift is already busy as is, don’t come here and start any 💩. We have enough. Next time you come to my scene and start putting BOLO’S out, reviewing video surveillance, I’m gonna make sure you take primary and finished that report. If it’s my call let me handle my call.

Stand down sailor that’s an order.

Unregistered
    Listen rookie, if you're working little Havana B shift you've probably been here for 2 maybe 3 years. Why don't you shut your mouth, back each other up and maybe you'll learn from somebody that can teach you something. First of all i don't think 4509 ask to be there but the patch on his arm looks just like yours.

Unregistered

Superhero

Why are you guys such hatters?

Unregistered
    Sounds like you're another lazy cop...

Unregistered
    4509 is the type of officer that likes to please his SGT, LT and commander by making unlawful arrest and violating people’s right. He’s out there making sure that businesses are following COVID 19 guidelines. I got news for you 4509 the governor already lifted all those restrictions. So keep violating people’s right.

Unregistered
    4509 is the type of officer that likes to please his SGT, LT and commander by making unlawful arrest and violating people’s right. He’s out there making sure that businesses are following COVID 19 guidelines. I got news for you 4509 the governor already lifted all those restrictions. So keep violating people’s right.
    Hey Hey --- going on now ---Perfect case study on how it starts to go sideways for a young officer.
    This is prime timing for a SR. Mentor to step in and help set a career on the right footing

Ortiz Jr is on deck......

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast