Menocal International Gear 🤣🤣
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Menocal International Gear 🤣🤣

Who do these clowns think they are?? 😂 they actually have a “Menocal Gear” section on their website to sell merchandise with their logo on it like if they were one of these IG popular former Special Operations guys who do training now. They even have a Menocal challenge coin for sale 🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who do these clowns think they are?? 😂 they actually have a “Menocal Gear” section on their website to sell merchandise with their logo on it like if they were one of these IG popular former Special Operations guys who do training now. They even have a Menocal challenge coin for sale 🤣🤣
    Why don’t you go ask them that? Scared? Yea, typical PO.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you go ask them that? Scared? Yea, typical PO.
    Will I get a Menocal International challenge coin if I do 🤣🤣

Unregistered
    I can’t believe they sell crotch less panties on their site. I guess it so Jr can get in easier!!!

Unregistered
    Can’t blame anyone for trying to make a buck.

Unregistered
    Can’t blame anyone for trying to make a buck.
    Sad part is there are actually idiots out there who think these losers are legit. No Menocal has
    ever even been in shooting so all that “tactical training” is not based on real world experience

Unregistered
    Criminals. Always have and always will be criminals.

Unregistered
    Criminals. Always have and always will be criminals.
    With a masturbation problem. Jesse sr. gave a hand job to a dog and Junior would rub his meat in front of his female kidnap victims

Unregistered
    Can someone post a link for the website

Unregistered
    Why do you care so much man fuuuuuck get a life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast