Media Whore does it again! New Leg Restraint Demonstration at City Hall

Unregistered

Media Whore does it again! New Leg Restraint Demonstration at City Hall

https://twitter.com/joeflech/status/...717836810?s=21

Thank you Chief for jumping into the rescue. Now see if you can find the 11 Missing Guns and the 3 horses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://twitter.com/joeflech/status/...717836810?s=21

Thank you, Chief, for jumping in to the rescue. Now see if you can find the 11 Missing Guns and the 3 horses
    Aguacate is a shameless 'snake oil salesman." The Bola Wrap has been available for some time. When deployed, it is "supposed" to wrap around the offender's lower legs and thereby incapacitate the offender and prevent his or her fleeing. Unlike what we saw in the demonstration, featuring baby Saurez, all dressed up in his abbreviated Miami police uniform; street thugs will not put up their hands and surrender like b!tchs; no, in the real world, they will fight you. Even when an officer successfully wraps the offender's lower legs, he or she has two free hands with which to fight. If deployed against a fleeing subject, and assuming the officer successfully wraps the offender's lower legs, the fall and impact with the ground surface, whether asphalt, concrete sidewalk, or compacted ground, will be significant and injuries severe.

Surely you jest? THREE HORSES ARE MISSING AS WELL? Let's hope these three horses did not fall prey to the "horse meat cartel."

Unregistered
    I'm gonna laugh at the fist deployment of this garbage tool that will wrap around someone's throat 🤣

Unregistered
    Once again they did it , are these people idiots or another scam ,is someone getting a nice contract on this bs . this is totally BS , first that thing is been around for a while just like the pepper spray balls etc etc, it doesn't work in real life because it requires for you to be still without moving so it can be effective otherwise you will fall and crack your head against the pavement not only the fact that you can missed and hit the moving target on the neck or a little off in sensitive areas . im sure there will be a DO's restricting the use another way to get into a control and be relief of duty . who's getting a contract on that , how much did the city pay

Unregistered
    What a load of garbage. These people are pretending they helping us, especially this chief.. chief nobody here likes you or trust you, you will throw a good cop under the bus faster than the speed of light without due process. they just adding themselves points doing this or doing that with the nonsense. I do not need that crap and i wont either. Hey mayor when was the last time you confronted a violent subject? Yeah they are not still with the hands up like you did it.

Unregistered
    Well lets fact it, we need to kill the black community with kindness. When one is shooting at you, be nice don't return fire. The Chief will hang you out to dry. Sooner or later, someone will come up, with police not be issued firearms. Only offenders, will have illegal firearms. Again, we need to show we are better then that.

This comment, is meant for entertainment reasons only, don't take it to heart.

Unregistered
    The thoughts in Art's head: Quick! Run into the scene! The camera is on! I know that this shot is about the bolo wrap, but EVERYTHING is about ME.