New officers - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New officers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that you're here arguing on our page (if you're not SB yourself) just shows what a low-life you are and trying to legitimize your existence and department. Enjoy your small town garbage. Enjoy your chief and mayor telling you not to 39 someone because they're important or because they're friends with someone. Thatll bring your yearly 39 average down from 5 to 4. Hopefully it won't mess up your ticket quota too...
    Says the security guard who writes detentions to kids for skipping the lunch line.

Unregistered
    Says the security guard who writes detentions to kids for skipping the lunch line.
    You think what you want, ck suxkers like you can't be helped

Unregistered
    SB is as real and probably more reports and 39s than aventorture
    More reports? You mean more info and voluntary evaluation reports because we don’t handle any really crime. More arrests? I guarantee you half of SB officers if not more don't even know how to handcuff someone or write an aform

Unregistered
    What about Surfside, Sweetwater, Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor, Aventura, Sunny Isles, etc? They are not real departments either?
    Sweetwater is a dump. I know a few of their Guys and they deal with lots more issues than SB.

Unregistered
    SB is as real and probably more reports and 39s than aventorture
    look at aventura stats and shut your mouth , the mall is nonstop

Unregistered
    Sweetwater is a dump. I know a few of their Guys and they deal with lots more issues than SB.
    Can thank the menocal crime family for that one

Unregistered

Ah I see now yes ....yes....

To Chief Ed, I know you are a smart person, but your command staff hired a bunch of millennial snowflaked. Worst yet many are indoctrinated with the liberal Coolaid. The fruit is what you are reading in these threads.
    Face it. Grown-ups would never debase others, let alone devalue the agency which just hired them and now they say it's crap???
    This is all proof your command staff went for quality rather than quality.
    This district deserves these karmic souls. For what the district hath fore wrought , now comes the karmic roosters to roost.
    So mote it be

Unregistered
    new officers and sgts are clueless , they dont even know how to arrest someone with a simple warrant

Unregistered
    Milenials and covid train officers

Unregistered
    Crickets crickets no response

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast