New officers - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New officers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SB cops act like they get paid so much. Shut up you rent a cop. You act like taking calls for service is a bad thing? I thought you signed up to be a cop not a safety patrol inside of an elementary school. It’s okay I guess not everyone has the balls to be a real cop.
    You sound like a loser

Unregistered
    “The balls to be a real cop,” huh? You’re a clown. First off, this job doesn’t take balls (they’re a ton of exceptional female officers who do amazing work each day), but you sound like someone who uses their badge as a form of pretending to be a tough guy.
    You’d be the first one to likely run your damn mouth and act like you want some and then pull out LEO card. You’re a soft -arse and would mash the 3-15 button during a hard rainfall.
    WTF is a real cop, by the way?
    A real cop? Clearly someone that doesn’t take orders from their principal, go find out who stole the crayons. You’ll never get the respect of any dept in Dade

Unregistered
    A real cop? Clearly someone that doesn’t take orders from their principal, go find out who stole the crayons. You’ll never get the respect of any dept in Dade
    Do you really think [we] care or value gaining the respect of a fuc*king idiot like you?

Unregistered
    Do you really think [we] care or value gaining the respect of a fuc*king idiot like you?
    Touched a nerve, I see. It’s okay

Unregistered

Laughing

That’s my point. Regardless of when I [we] graduated high school, or college for that matter, the fact that many of the newer officers are seemingly much more knowledgeable than the senior officers, speaks to the wasteland this place is.
    I’m not saying we have more time; but time isn’t the best measuring stick, especially at a place like this. Time doing what?
    You can point to several senior officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants, and command staff, who have time, but they suck!
    You vets always look and speak through the lens of having time. That in itself compromises your ability to reason logically on a number of work related matters and severely limits your ability to make a meaningful contribution to here. All you have is time.
    Truth hurts.
    Old officers might not have the education you youngsters have but they have the police training you’ll never have. How can you tell?

They show up to work on Fridays. They didn’t take 30 days off during their probation. They aren’t afraid to touch someone or make a decision. They know how to put air in their tires and not drive a vehicle with no oil.

We all know you didn’t get the benefit of a real training program, we are sorry for that. If you hadn’t been ****ing everyone in your class maybe Covid wouldn’t have crippled the agency like it did.

We also know that the first hurricane where you have to leave your home at night without your ability to call in sick or personal, you won’t show up. We know you can’t handle being dirty, sweaty, tired or hungry. We know you’ll walk out because you do t want your family to weather a storm alone. We know you really can’t do the real job, the one you haven’t experienced yet.

I wish you all well. It’s not your fault. We sold you a job you were not prepared for. You are supposed to be a cop. Look the same. Act the same. Be ethical. Be honest. Be fair. We didn’t screen for that.

Unregistered
    Old officers might not have the education you youngsters have but they have the police training you’ll never have. How can you tell?

They show up to work on Fridays. They didn’t take 30 days off during their probation. They aren’t afraid to touch someone or make a decision. They know how to put air in their tires and not drive a vehicle with no oil.

We all know you didn’t get the benefit of a real training program, we are sorry for that. If you hadn’t been ****ing everyone in your class maybe Covid wouldn’t have crippled the agency like it did.

We also know that the first hurricane where you have to leave your home at night without your ability to call in sick or personal, you won’t show up. We know you can’t handle being dirty, sweaty, tired or hungry. We know you’ll walk out because you do t want your family to weather a storm alone. We know you really can’t do the real job, the one you haven’t experienced yet.

I wish you all well. It’s not your fault. We sold you a job you were not prepared for. You are supposed to be a cop. Look the same. Act the same. Be ethical. Be honest. Be fair. We didn’t screen for that.
    “They show up to work on Fridays. They didn’t take 30 days off during their probation. They aren’t afraid to touch someone or make a decision. They know how to put air in their tires and not drive a vehicle with no oil.”

You call that ⬆️ training? You have got to be kidding me, right? There are vets here, along with supervisors and command staff members, who have gone an entire career, and barely handled felony calls. Some, have never even processed a 22 FS recovery call, handled a writ of bodily attachment, written a proper AOA, testified before a jury trial in felony or circuit court, or performed countless other law enforcement functions.
    This place is junior varsity and the newbies run circles around most of you senior officers. The majority of our sergeants are clueless, our lieutenants are the biggest waste of a rank and the command staff could literally fall off the planet and no one would miss them.

Unregistered
    “They show up to work on Fridays. They didn’t take 30 days off during their probation. They aren’t afraid to touch someone or make a decision. They know how to put air in their tires and not drive a vehicle with no oil.”

You call that ⬆️ training? You have got to be kidding me, right? There are vets here, along with supervisors and command staff members, who have gone an entire career, and barely handled felony calls. Some, have never even processed a 22 FS recovery call, handled a writ of bodily attachment, written a proper AOA, testified before a jury trial in felony or circuit court, or performed countless other law enforcement functions.
    This place is junior varsity and the newbies run circles around most of you senior officers. The majority of our sergeants are clueless, our lieutenants are the biggest waste of a rank and the command staff could literally fall off the planet and no one would miss them.
    What’s a bigger joke than a SB Officer? A SB supervisor. Y’all ain’t cops.

Unregistered

Ignorant fool

Really, ok big shot come break the law and we will show you what a cop looks like. You know why you won't? Because the minute you resist arrest, you'll tap out. Stf

Unregistered
    Really, ok big shot come break the law and we will show you what a cop looks like. You know why you won't? Because the minute you resist arrest, you'll tap out. Stf
    Lmaoo you wouldn’t even know what to do, maybe call your Sgt and ask for permission to do anything. You’re soft just like your dept.

Unregistered
    Before I left for a real PD, we used to joke around with each other when someone would get promoted. We would say, “wow, you’re a school police sergeant!! That’s like being a little league coach!!”
    They didn’t think it was funny. Don’t take yourselves too seriously, a lot of this police work is a huge scam anyways. Keep laughing all the way to the bank, you postalitas!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast