Crespo the Sgt at Arms are using the expedition for personal use

Unregistered

Crespo the Sgt at Arms are using the expedition for personal use

Doesn’t look good when your using the suv for personal use. Gas and monthly rental. You they pay almost 900 a month for the suv.

Unregistered

Dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn’t look good when your using the suv for personal use. Gas and monthly rental. You they pay almost 900 a month for the suv.
    It’s allowed in their package. Stop hating.

Unregistered
    It’s allowed in their package. Stop hating.
    I doubt the public will agree when they take the car to the keys and the city pays for the gas. New chief needs to end that if true.

Morima

Nobody cares

I doubt the public will agree when they take the car to the keys and the city pays for the gas. New chief needs to end that if true.
    Public does care, Chief don’t care and I don’t care.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, is the city , there's a million other corruption issues and you are worry about gas usage , please, they have been taken the cars to Disney for years let it go

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, is the city , there's a million other corruption issues and you are worry about gas usage , please, they have been taken the cars to Disney for years let it go
    Soon you will care. Lots.

Unregistered
    Pay for your own gas, after that what's the issue. Put GPS, in all vehicles used by Miami police, then you can stop this (????) It won't matter I see cars used by staff members all over Broward.

Unregistered

Who is

Who is Crepo?

Unregistered
    Who is Crepo?
    The only one who gives a S. H. I. T, Chief. That said his credentials took a hit with his felony past BUT he acknowledges that mistake and he’s the only one who calls a spade a spade.

Unregistered

This Place

Is full of HATTERS & BACK STABBERS!!!