Jesus Ramirez should be our next director
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Jesus Ramirez should be our next director

This man will be another Loftus and actually support his officers. We need JR as our next director of there is any hope for us to become a solid department again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This man will be another Loftus and actually support his officers. We need JR as our next director of there is any hope for us to become a solid department again.
    This has to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time...that guy has no balls and is a two face hypocrite.

Unregistered
    This has to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time...that guy has no balls and is a two face hypocrite.
    I agree! Somebody is trying to be a comic.

Unregistered
    No way. The next director has to be Andy Glass. Only he has the pedigree and the strength to lead us into the future!

Unregistered
    No way. The next director has to be Andy Glass. Only he has the pedigree and the strength to lead us into the future!
    He has the heart to do the job ❤❤

Unregistered
    Make no mistake what JR lacks in stature he has in balls the guy is macho meng’ full time

Unregistered
    Make no mistake what JR lacks in stature he has in balls the guy is macho meng’ full time
    Tell you what buddy, have your Ramirez guy meet our Andy Glass guy by the Kendall District gas pumps. Mano a mano, winner takes all. The best boot licker can then be crowned director.

Unregistered
    I have no idea what the OP had in mind when he suggested JR would make a good MDPD Director and he probably posted his statement, tongue-in-check, but after thinking about for a minute, maybe JR would be a good Director. I just hope our next Director can handle the task of making our county safer as our current Director has failed the citizens of Miami Dade and in my humble opinion, its only a matter of time before Ramirez is reassigned by our Mayor.

Unregistered
    One Ramirez for another no thanks I think we need to bring back Mirtha Ramos as our new Director. Nobody cared more for MDPD officers than her, especially the male ones in Northside during the late 90s

Unregistered
    One Ramirez for another no thanks I think we need to bring back Mirtha Ramos as our new Director. Nobody cared more for MDPD officers than her, especially the male ones in Northside during the late 90s
    fo SURE! Satan 6000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast