kudos to troop k captain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

kudos to troop k captain

Captain Pikul should be a major. He is a super nice guy. He is a good leader. He has been a close friend the last 10 years

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Pikul should be a major. He is a super nice guy. He is a good leader. He has been a close friend the last 10 years
    Should be a major of what?

Unregistered
    Should be a major of what?
    This can be explained

https://pasteboard.co/K5WcE9Q.gif

Unregistered
    The biggest backstabber in history. Be very careful with that guy, he smiles and twist the knife at the same time. There is a reason why he is hated very where. He is not in the interest of anything but himself, will stab anything that gets on his way climbing up the ladder.

Trooper Mike Bruce
    The biggest backstabber in history. Be very careful with that guy, he smiles and twist the knife at the same time. There is a reason why he is hated very where. He is not in the interest of anything but himself, will stab anything that gets on his way climbing up the ladder.
    We in the community 🌈 support him. He’s a unicorn among greats🦄. I’m proud of his accomplishments and accolades. Live from your community 🌈👏.

Unregistered

Johnny D

Hard worker as a trooper and even harder worker as a captain. He has been a great example. I miss working a zone with him.

Unregistered
    Hard worker as a trooper and even harder worker as a captain. He has been a great example. I miss working a zone with him.
    Lmao. You will never look at anyone with a straight face saying that. Pikul at his best, always defending himself. If all the Miami stories would come to light, you would have never made captain.

Unregistered
    I still love the Pickul 🌈🌈🌈. Much love from Troop O.

Unregistered
    I still love the Pickul 🌈🌈🌈. Much love from Troop O.

Yep, he loves the Pickle too!

Unregistered

WW

Captain Pikul has proposed a work schedule that puts more people on midnight shift.That doesn't even make sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast