Scott (23 dead and counting) Israel

Unregistered

Scott (23 dead and counting) Israel

Kinsey was a 3rd rate cop at FLPD, incompetent at BSO just as his hero Scott (the Amazing loser) Israel and is already screwing up Davie. As a Davie resident I will no longer support any more funds to the Police with Kinsey and Israel misappropriating it. Instead of elevating the PD there are those who put these fools in a position to destroy it. They will be removed as well. It is despicable to employ a man responsible for the deaths of 23 people. We are working hard for the removal of all involved. To the rank and file, hold your heads up high, the residents know the stink is at the top!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kinsey was a 3rd rate cop at FLPD, incompetent at BSO just as his hero Scott (the Amazing loser) Israel and is already screwing up Davie. As a Davie resident I will no longer support any more funds to the Police with Kinsey and Israel misappropriating it. Instead of elevating the PD there are those who put these fools in a position to destroy it. They will be removed as well. It is despicable to employ a man responsible for the deaths of 23 people. We are working hard for the removal of all involved. To the rank and file, hold your heads up high, the residents know the stink is at the top!
    Good hire Davie. Kinsey is just as negligent as Israel in the two mass shootings that occurred, while they ran BSO into the ground. He’s just as clueless and incompetent as his hero the Amazing loser.

Unregistered
    Good hire Davie. Kinsey is just as negligent as Israel in the two mass shootings that occurred, while they ran BSO into the ground. He’s just as clueless and incompetent as his hero the Amazing loser.
    Nice job Lemack !!!! You really thought this one through

Unregistered
    I was told that Lemack and Israel were previous business partners ? Also told that Kinsey hired Lemack at Ft. Lauderdale P.D. after he left Hollywood ? That adds up to a lot of payback ?

Unregistered
    I was told that Lemack and Israel were previous business partners ? Also told that Kinsey hired Lemack at Ft. Lauderdale P.D. after he left Hollywood ? That adds up to a lot of payback ?
    Truth, three losers. They’ll screw up in Davie, or get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Unregistered
    It is just a matter of time till that balloon goes up.