Freddy on fire 🔥
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Freddy on fire 🔥

Freddy looked so out of place and scared at the county commissioners press conference yesterday. He knows ultimately all the violence this new mayor’s liberal agenda is going to create for our community will be blamed on him and police officers not doing their job. He is starting to feel the heat 🔥

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Freddy looked so out of place and scared at the county commissioners press conference yesterday. He knows ultimately all the violence this new mayor’s liberal agenda is going to create for our community will be blamed on him and police officers not doing their job. He is starting to feel the heat 🔥
    Make no mistake, they will throw him under the bus. Patterson and crew would absolutely love to!

Unregistered
    Make no mistake, they will throw him under the bus. Patterson and crew would absolutely love to!
    He has to stand in front of that bus and take responsibility for his actions. It was him who said several times throughout the years that proactive police work does not work. He used some retarded garden analogy for several years now and is still using it today.

Taking cops off the street and firing cops on the spot when they have to use force caused the crime rate to continually rise and he lost the respect of the entire department.

Good try.......Game over.

NEXT!!!

Unregistered
    He has to stand in front of that bus and take responsibility for his actions. It was him who said several times throughout the years that proactive police work does not work. He used some retarded garden analogy for several years now and is still using it today.

Taking cops off the street and firing cops on the spot when they have to use force caused the crime rate to continually rise and he lost the respect of the entire department.

Good try.......Game over.

NEXT!!!
    Your talking about REVEREND Patterson, right? Patterson is mr Hug-A-Thug!

Unregistered
    Your talking about REVEREND Patterson, right? Patterson is mr Hug-A-Thug!
    No I’m talking about FR

Unregistered
    I'll look into my crystal ball and proffer that Freddy will be gone by Christmas. Unfortunately I have no idea who our fat mayor will replace him with. Not sure if Freddy's replacement will be better or worse than what we have now. Thank God I'll be gone soon and this nightmare will be over. Stay safe everyone.

Unregistered
    This is the worst department in America.., terrible how y’all talk about each other .., repugnant

Unregistered
    This is the worst department in America.., terrible how y’all talk about each other .., repugnant
    You’re such a fan, you’re such a chronic mark. While you sit there and pretend to judge, you are gobbling up every line of our gossip like a greedy little hoe. Keep sukkkin, trick.

Unregistered

El Caballo from WYNWOOD.

My friends, yes it is true Freddy is on fire. Chief Arturo Aguacate Acevedo is lobbying BLM Mayor Daniella for the MDPD Director's job. You might think this BS, check with your sources because you can take it to the bank that Arturo wants the MDPD to be under his command.

Unregistered
    My friends, yes it is true Freddy is on fire. Chief Arturo Aguacate Acevedo is lobbying BLM Mayor Daniella for the MDPD Director's job. You might think this BS, check with your sources because you can take it to the bank that Arturo wants the MDPD to be under his command.
    JUST a rumor, but I heard that Daniella Levine Cava will soon offer Alfredo a choice administrative position within the county for him to step aside peacefully and she will be replacing him with a local candidate from another South Florida police department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast