Freddy on fire 🔥 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My friends, yes it is true Freddy is on fire. Chief Arturo Aguacate Acevedo is lobbying BLM Mayor Daniella for the MDPD Director's job. You might think this BS, check with your sources because you can take it to the bank that Arturo wants the MDPD to be under his command.
    You have to be kidding me, the guy makes over 310k a year why would he take a 100k pay cut? Idiots

Unregistered
    You’re such a fan, you’re such a chronic mark. While you sit there and pretend to judge, you are gobbling up every line of our gossip like a greedy little hoe. Keep sukkkin, trick.
    Trick love the kids.

Unregistered
    JUST a rumor, but I heard that Daniella Levine Cava will soon offer Alfredo a choice administrative position within the county for him to step aside peacefully and she will be replacing him with a local candidate from another South Florida police department.
    Why you such a *****

Unregistered

From another police department?

JUST a rumor, but I heard that Daniella Levine Cava will soon offer Alfredo a choice administrative position within the county for him to step aside peacefully and she will be replacing him with a local candidate from another South Florida police department.
    You better hope that isn’t true. There isn’t anyone out there that could get a job elsewhere and you do not want all your command replaced with outsiders. Remember you wanted to be Sheriffs and not Municipal. You will find out what that really means if you take someone from outside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12