Sgt. Bread Crumbs - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do t get the “bread crumbs”. What’s that all about??
    Hes got some shit that lets you track every location a deputy has been on shift. They call it "leaving bread crumbs" like Hansel and Gretel.. get it?

Unregistered
    BN! You big pu**y. You love hiding behind your keyboard. You don’t have the balls to say this to his face. Maybe instead of harassing a guy who has put in his time at BSO you should get on a treadmill you fat fu*k. Putting your deputy’s personal business on Leo is disgraceful. Unlike him your fat ass could never last at the port! That’d require you leaving your office!
    Gotta love the guy defending the blue falcon. lol. all you old hats are clowns. working in parkland sooo hard gotta ***** about it on leo affairs cause im such a salty piece of shit. (thats sarcasm clearly, gotta explain it for the mentally inept on here)

Unregistered
    You just don't know that I did not start this thread. That tells you that Brin Nordic affected a lot of people with his harassing ways. Mainly black, latinos or anyone who is not part or the white klan.

I challenge you to sign your won name in your posts and I will come and talk to you face to face. I know is Nordic, but I want you to write it and proof it's you.
    Dep Davis Pompano.. NOW WHAT!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Dep Davis Pompano.. NOW WHAT!!!!!!!
    Would that he Stevie? HA HA HA HA

Unregistered
    Would that he Stevie? HA HA HA HA
    Nope L Davis.

Unregistered
    Throwing people off Bread Crumps Nordic?

Unregistered
    You just don't know that I did not start this thread. That tells you that Brin Nordic affected a lot of people with his harassing ways. Mainly black, latinos or anyone who is not part or the white klan.

I challenge you to sign your won name in your posts and I will come and talk to you face to face. I know is Nordic, but I want you to write it and proof it's you.
    I have said my name now lets see if you are man enough to come to me.

Unregistered

Bread Crumps for his Captain "retired" prematurely

Mully is gone and no one else is gonna put up with BN’s crap!!
    Big changes are coming to D17!!
    STRAP IN BOYS!!
    Bread crumps is the same reason that Mully got the boot. He never kept that animal under control. Bread Crump has always had that sense of superiority and entitlement. He feels like his schit doesn't stink and that it taste good. I want to see you know tasting your own medicine Bread Crumps Nordic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123