Sgt. Bread Crumbs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe we will send the SRO’s to 54 now that school is out and we don’t need 10 extra bodies on day shift complaining about taking 94’s.
    Bri already took a Tahoe from an SRO, now he wants to send the guy back to lakes??? He really has it in for the black guys I guess.

Unregistered
    Mully is gone and no one else is gonna put up with BN’s crap!!
    Big changes are coming to D17!!
    STRAP IN BOYS!!
    Where did Mulligan go???? Retire??? I

Unregistered
    Where did Mulligan go???? Retire??? I
    He announced today that he’s quitting next month.

Unregistered

Norda the cow

There is no saving or changing his ways. Norda will always be her owners. That guy not even doing an intervention on him to remove his extreme racial bias. Nothing would work. He even says that he is not an at will employee and not even the Sheriff can do anything about her.

Unregistered
    There is no saving or changing his ways. Norda will always be her owners. That guy not even doing an intervention on him to remove his extreme racial bias. Nothing would work. He even says that he is not an at will employee and not even the Sheriff can do anything about her.
    You know the funniest thing about you. Your on LEO affairs calling someone else names Becasue they won’t say something to his face, meanwhile you hiding behind your keyboard doing the same thing. I don’t know BN, bu you seem to be the problem with your every week post trying so hard to be a keyboard warrior making problems. If you have an issue, then you do something about it and stop complaining like a whiny little B. Seriously dude, no one gives a shit except for you.

Unregistered
    You know the funniest thing about you. Your on LEO affairs calling someone else names Becasue they won’t say something to his face, meanwhile you hiding behind your keyboard doing the same thing. I don’t know BN, bu you seem to be the problem with your every week post trying so hard to be a keyboard warrior making problems. If you have an issue, then you do something about it and stop complaining like a whiny little B. Seriously dude, no one gives a shit except for you.
    You just don't know that I did not start this thread. That tells you that Brin Nordic affected a lot of people with his harassing ways. Mainly black, latinos or anyone who is not part or the white klan.

I challenge you to sign your won name in your posts and I will come and talk to you face to face. I know is Nordic, but I want you to write it and proof it's you.

Unregistered
    Why does Sgt. Bread Crumbs need a new car? All he does is spy on his shift and watch tv in his office. Everyone on his shift hates him!! I guess he needs to impress everyone at the Golden Corral.

Unregistered
    Not just his shift, everyone agency wide can’t stand him! Except for maybe a certain detective in robbery, who most people also can’t stand! Guess the two have something in common. One is angry because he is obese, by the way, it was funny when you were on a food program, didn’t lady though. And the other is angry because he shops in the toddler section for clothes..

Unregistered
    I do t get the “bread crumbs”. What’s that all about??

Unregistered
    Not just his shift, everyone agency wide can’t stand him! Except for maybe a certain detective in robbery, who most people also can’t stand! Guess the two have something in common. One is angry because he is obese, by the way, it was funny when you were on a food program, didn’t lady though. And the other is angry because he shops in the toddler section for clothes..
    HAHAHA, toddler section, probably has a nice garanimal outfit on today that his old lady picked out for him to wear!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast