County Commission’s answer- Throw our tax dollars away to curb black violence - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, since you’re asking a question like this there’s only two possible reasons for you’re inquiry.
    1. You’re not a cop.
    2. You don’t know how to me a cop.

Thus, every law enforcement official knows that during proactive traffic enforcement officials (cops) are able to gather/seize approximately 98% of [S]ubjects,guns, and other weapons. 1/2 of these long term invitations are closed by a simple traffic stop.

Everyone travels! Do you get the point???

Furthermore, investigators are able to gather information on possible offenders during these stops.

DADE COUNTY...
    Meanwhile districts have to man it with on duty personnel while everyone makes money. Then you guys ask why we don’t do shit.

Unregistered
    Meanwhile districts have to man it with on duty personnel while everyone makes money. Then you guys ask why we don’t do shit.
    So you have to make overtime to be motivated to work? That’s the reason why nobody likes us…..

Unregistered
    One thing for sure, no one knows who you are or cares who you are. However the KKK, SKINHEADS, PROUD BOYS, and all the Trumpets would love an asshole like you. Easy for you police officers to express such vitriol on this site.

Again stupid, go downtown and please express your views and deep thoughts. It's important for you to identify yourself and let the people who can change things how you Officer Perfect feels.

Anything less would be a coward. You must be a rookie or simply a slip through the crack racist that lied on your background check to get the job and benefits. The public reads your racist post. It's easy to hide behind a badge and gun and post anonymous incinerary remarks.

Reminder:

1. Parkland Mass Shooting was committed by a white man on February 14, Killing 17 children
    2. LOS Vegas Mass Shooting where 82 people were killed was committed by a white man.
    3. Pulse Club Mass Shooting in Orlando was committed by a white man.
    4. Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing killing children and adults at their day care as well as federal agents was committed by a white man.
    5. VTA Mass Shooting was committed by a white man.
    6. Colorado Movie Theater mass shooting killing over 30 people was committed by a white man dressed up.like a joker.
    7. January 6, 2021 INSURRECTION was committed by thousands of white men.
    8. Columbine Highschool Mass Shooting was committed by two white men killing over 25 students.
    9. Sandy hook Mass Shooting was committed by a white man killing 4, 5, 6, and 7 year old children.
    10. Texas Walmart Mass Shooting was committed by a white man.

11. Slavery, Rapes, Hangings and selling people as livestock was committed by the white man.

12. Killing 6 million Jews and attacking the world was committed by the Hitler white man.

13. Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Epstein, and most Famously Donald J Trump are all sick and seditious white men.

Please crawl up your white asshole, and pull some of that half breed racist bullshit out of you so you can do your damn job and stop wasting tax payers dollars on this site mother FUUUCKER!!!!

Not all blacks are killing and shooting each other. Not all blacks are criminals as you say. As far as your black police officers, they should find your racist ass and arrest you for falsifying documents and inciting a race riot.

If you are a real cop you stain your badge and honor with the Nationalism and Racism you represent.
    The bottom line is violence occurs more often in black American neighborhoods than predominantly white, across the country. Just look here in Dade County. White Americans are tired of being blamed fir this as black Americans push out the white guilt narrative. Quit trying to justify or explain why it is this way and focus more on trying to correct the problem.

Racism as you perceive it has nothing to do with the violence we’re seeing and please educate yourself in the difference between a mentally ill, anti government, angry former employee, who kills to make a statement in isolated incidents and the reoccurring gang shootings and robberies that are occurring in a weekly basis across the country in every major city.

Enough already dude. America is doing all we can to give minorities everything they want and nothing is changing.

Unregistered
    One thing for sure, no one knows who you are or cares who you are. However the KKK, SKINHEADS, PROUD BOYS, and all the Trumpets would love an asshole like you. Easy for you police officers to express such vitriol on this site.

Again stupid, go downtown and please express your views and deep thoughts. It's important for you to identify yourself and let the people who can change things how you Officer Perfect feels.

Anything less would be a coward. You must be a rookie or simply a slip through the crack racist that lied on your background check to get the job and benefits. The public reads your racist post. It's easy to hide behind a badge and gun and post anonymous incinerary remarks.

Reminder:

1. Parkland Mass Shooting was committed by a white man on February 14, Killing 17 children
    2. LOS Vegas Mass Shooting where 82 people were killed was committed by a white man.
    3. Pulse Club Mass Shooting in Orlando was committed by a white man.
    4. Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing killing children and adults at their day care as well as federal agents was committed by a white man.
    5. VTA Mass Shooting was committed by a white man.
    6. Colorado Movie Theater mass shooting killing over 30 people was committed by a white man dressed up.like a joker.
    7. January 6, 2021 INSURRECTION was committed by thousands of white men.
    8. Columbine Highschool Mass Shooting was committed by two white men killing over 25 students.
    9. Sandy hook Mass Shooting was committed by a white man killing 4, 5, 6, and 7 year old children.
    10. Texas Walmart Mass Shooting was committed by a white man.

11. Slavery, Rapes, Hangings and selling people as livestock was committed by the white man.

12. Killing 6 million Jews and attacking the world was committed by the Hitler white man.

13. Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Epstein, and most Famously Donald J Trump are all sick and seditious white men.

Please crawl up your white asshole, and pull some of that half breed racist bullshit out of you so you can do your damn job and stop wasting tax payers dollars on this site mother FUUUCKER!!!!

Not all blacks are killing and shooting each other. Not all blacks are criminals as you say. As far as your black police officers, they should find your racist ass and arrest you for falsifying documents and inciting a race riot.

If you are a real cop you stain your badge and honor with the Nationalism and Racism you represent.
    I really hate to be the fact checker here since you did your research to write this post but the VTA shooter was Asian. Several other shooters on your list are radical Islamist which is ironic since the country has now shifted its attention away from jihadi terrorists that hate America to the BLM movement who also hate America and want to see it burn.

I have to tell you, it’s the 85% of blacks that ruin it for the rest of you. There is a clear and obvious sentiment of dislike between blacks and all other races in the department. It just goes unspoken. I will, however, say there are several black gents who are great guys who I would have in my home any day. That’s the 15% I mentioned above. All the militant black panther 1619 project radicals can go take a long walk off a short bridge.

Btw whoever mentioned Midwest being part of the summer heat thing. Have you seen the influx of black dirty ghetto 79th street thugs in Doral lately? Man it’s like shooting fish in a barrel over there. Guys go do some proactive work and clean that place up before it gets ugly.

Unregistered
    I really hate to be the fact checker here since you did your research to write this post but the VTA shooter was Asian. Several other shooters on your list are radical Islamist which is ironic since the country has now shifted its attention away from jihadi terrorists that hate America to the BLM movement who also hate America and want to see it burn.

I have to tell you, it’s the 85% of blacks that ruin it for the rest of you. There is a clear and obvious sentiment of dislike between blacks and all other races in the department. It just goes unspoken. I will, however, say there are several black gents who are great guys who I would have in my home any day. That’s the 15% I mentioned above. All the militant black panther 1619 project radicals can go take a long walk off a short bridge.

Btw whoever mentioned Midwest being part of the summer heat thing. Have you seen the influx of black dirty ghetto 79th street thugs in Doral lately? Man it’s like shooting fish in a barrel over there. Guys go do some proactive work and clean that place up before it gets ugly.
    Glad you noticed what is taking place in the Doral area. The same crowd of gangster type blacks that invade South Beach every weekend have invaded Doral Place. The wife of one of our squad members works there and she says there are fistfights and people running out on their tabs every weekend. You can predict the next drive by will be there soon. It’s not a local thing anymore. Now is every place in the county.

Unregistered

San Jose Massive Shooting at the VTA, was committed by a white man whose name was Sam Cassidy. He was not Asian. How you blamed any Asian, is unbeknownst to me. FYI!

The only point that was meant to be taken is just because you have these ignorant and dumb blacks shooting and killing each other doesn't mean that they represent the entire black community.

On your statistics: 75% of blacks actually are doing better and living better than most. That large percentage of the 25% who choose to kill or shoot up each other as well as live in a ghetto to sell drugs, doesn't represent me or my family and friends. Blacks only make up 13% of the America population.

So out of 331, 449, 281 Americans according to the Census, there may be a few hundred thousand blacks who chose the act like animals out of the 8 million who are living in America. As far as I'm concerned they all can go to hell for disrespecting their selves and not valuing their life or others. No one justifies their senseless and cowardly acts of violence.

I just ask not to categorize all blacks the same. It is that simple. You can't speak from a keyboard and actually understand that not all blacks are criminals. Not all whites are racist. You make a difference in your life by doing what is honest, correct, and true. You better your life by maintaining a great education, find a career, or build a business to make a difference in society.

Those animals who choose to kill each other do not represent the black officers you serve with everyday. By the way, blacks with educations to contribute to society as they always have.

Peace

Unregistered
    Glad you noticed what is taking place in the Doral area. The same crowd of gangster type blacks that invade South Beach every weekend have invaded Doral Place. The wife of one of our squad members works there and she says there are fistfights and people running out on their tabs every weekend. You can predict the next drive by will be there soon. It’s not a local thing anymore. Now is every place in the county.
    Don't forget about the crazy white man who went inside Publix Supermarket. Because he lost his job and wife he decided to kill and shoot a grandmother and her grandchild.

Yes white people are also killing innocent people too. Doral needs to focus on their PPE SCANDAL with the 4 Cuban officers.

Amazing how one race of people tear down the other. Go out and get a real job. It's obvious you are not a public servant!!!!

Unregistered
    Don't forget about the crazy white man who went inside Publix Supermarket. Because he lost his job and wife he decided to kill and shoot a grandmother and her grandchild.

Yes white people are also killing innocent people too. Doral needs to focus on their PPE SCANDAL with the 4 Cuban officers.

Amazing how one race of people tear down the other. Go out and get a real job. It's obvious you are not a public servant!!!!
    For every one of those terrible crimes committed by whites, blacks commit 50 every day. We could list them on this site for you but we’d just be wasting our time. Are you not fed up with the number of young black kids being killed by black gangsters? If you were a public servant you’d be worried as well.

Unregistered

Wonder how many scandals are committed by African Americans stealing PPE but of course you get away with it because the government does not want to go after you. By the way, Doral is a Venezuelan city. Very few Cubans there.

Unregistered
    Wonder how many scandals are committed by African Americans stealing PPE but of course you get away with it because the government does not want to go after you. By the way, Doral is a Venezuelan city. Very few Cubans there.

Lock all the low life scum. It doesn't matter to me if they were Cuban or Black. They are all criminals.

You cops are either dumb or simply can't see your Ethnicity doesn't matter.

The 4 Cuban Doral Police Officers, arrested are not the ones gunning down each other.

The black animals shooting and killing each other are too dumb to apply for the PPE.

Take away your bias of black, white, and Hispanics, and just do your Jobs!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast