County Commission’s answer- Throw our tax dollars away to curb black violence - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All it takes is one look at Africa and then a look at Jamaica and you’ll clearly see the problem is genetic not behavioral. Black people have violence in their DNA it does not matter if they are half way across the planet from each other. You can’t change genetics just like a chow chow is more aggressive than a golden retriever some humans will always be prone to violence, so stop wasting time and treasure on these social experiments that will never work, and find a way to contain them. There is a reason the Jim Crow separate but equal laws existed when people were not afraid to speak honestly without political correctness.
    You do not have to go that far. Every black area in this county is a high crime area. Not so in Hispanic or Anglo areas (which by now are very few pockets). Look at our nation and get the same picture. The difference is where every ethnicity recents criminals in their midst, blacks put skin color before criminal behavior and are willing to accept these criminals as their own.
    These deadbeats asking for monies are nothing but a gang of thieves with very little care about their “community” and much care about what they can steal from the government. It is nothing new, we’ve seen it for decades in Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan and all the other reverends who carry a license to steal.

Unregistered
    You do not have to go that far. Every black area in this county is a high crime area. Not so in Hispanic or Anglo areas (which by now are very few pockets). Look at our nation and get the same picture. The difference is where every ethnicity recents criminals in their midst, blacks put skin color before criminal behavior and are willing to accept these criminals as their own.
    These deadbeats asking for monies are nothing but a gang of thieves with very little care about their “community” and much care about what they can steal from the government. It is nothing new, we’ve seen it for decades in Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Farrakhan and all the other reverends who carry a license to steal.
    I thought felons weren’t allowed to receive government money? From what I’m told the circle are ex cons.

Unregistered
    Hey moron, it’s not officer perfect. It’s about speaking up about where our tax dollars go. If you don’t like the post stick your tongue in your arse and move on.
    By the way, unlike you I’m not a hostage or slave to any black officer I work with and I don’t give three shxts what they think. If you are so much of a puzzy to realize the violence we are experiencing in this county is being brought on by blacks I suggest you seek another line of work. It is definitely not Anglos, Hispanics or Asians so that lives you or those whose asses you seek to kiss with every post.
    One thing for sure, no one knows who you are or cares who you are. However the KKK, SKINHEADS, PROUD BOYS, and all the Trumpets would love an asshole like you. Easy for you police officers to express such vitriol on this site.

Again stupid, go downtown and please express your views and deep thoughts. It's important for you to identify yourself and let the people who can change things how you Officer Perfect feels.

Anything less would be a coward. You must be a rookie or simply a slip through the crack racist that lied on your background check to get the job and benefits. The public reads your racist post. It's easy to hide behind a badge and gun and post anonymous incinerary remarks.

Reminder:

1. Parkland Mass Shooting was committed by a white man on February 14, Killing 17 children
    2. LOS Vegas Mass Shooting where 82 people were killed was committed by a white man.
    3. Pulse Club Mass Shooting in Orlando was committed by a white man.
    4. Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing killing children and adults at their day care as well as federal agents was committed by a white man.
    5. VTA Mass Shooting was committed by a white man.
    6. Colorado Movie Theater mass shooting killing over 30 people was committed by a white man dressed up.like a joker.
    7. January 6, 2021 INSURRECTION was committed by thousands of white men.
    8. Columbine Highschool Mass Shooting was committed by two white men killing over 25 students.
    9. Sandy hook Mass Shooting was committed by a white man killing 4, 5, 6, and 7 year old children.
    10. Texas Walmart Mass Shooting was committed by a white man.

11. Slavery, Rapes, Hangings and selling people as livestock was committed by the white man.

12. Killing 6 million Jews and attacking the world was committed by the Hitler white man.

13. Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Epstein, and most Famously Donald J Trump are all sick and seditious white men.

Please crawl up your white asshole, and pull some of that half breed racist bullshit out of you so you can do your damn job and stop wasting tax payers dollars on this site mother FUUUCKER!!!!

Not all blacks are killing and shooting each other. Not all blacks are criminals as you say. As far as your black police officers, they should find your racist ass and arrest you for falsifying documents and inciting a race riot.

If you are a real cop you stain your badge and honor with the Nationalism and Racism you represent.

Unregistered
    One thing for sure, no one knows who you are or cares who you are. However the KKK, SKINHEADS, PROUD BOYS, and all the Trumpets would love an asshole like you. Easy for you police officers to express such vitriol on this site.

Again stupid, go downtown and please express your views and deep thoughts. It's important for you to identify yourself and let the people who can change things how you Officer Perfect feels.

Anything less would be a coward. You must be a rookie or simply a slip through the crack racist that lied on your background check to get the job and benefits. The public reads your racist post. It's easy to hide behind a badge and gun and post anonymous incinerary remarks.

Reminder:

1. Parkland Mass Shooting was committed by a white man on February 14, Killing 17 children
    2. LOS Vegas Mass Shooting where 82 people were killed was committed by a white man.
    4. Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing killing children and adults at their day care as well as federal agents was committed by a white man.
    6. Colorado Movie Theater mass shooting killing over 30 people was committed by a white man dressed up.like a joker.
    8. Columbine Highschool Mass Shooting was committed by two white men killing over 25 students.
    9. Sandy hook Mass Shooting was committed by a white man killing 4, 5, 6, and 7 year old children.

11. Slavery, Rapes, Hangings and selling people as livestock was committed by the white man.

12. Killing 6 million Jews and attacking the world was committed by the Hitler white man.

13. Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Epstein, and most Famously Donald J Trump are all sick and seditious white men.

Please crawl up your white asshole, and pull some of that half breed racist bullshit out of you so you can do your damn job and stop wasting tax payers dollars on this site mother FUUUCKER!!!!

Not all blacks are killing and shooting each other. Not all blacks are criminals as you say. As far as your black police officers, they should find your racist ass and arrest you for falsifying documents and inciting a race riot.

If you are a real cop you stain your badge and honor with the Nationalism and Racism you represent.
    We just wiped our rear with your racist ramble and we did not even read it. You will change your tune when Antifa knocks on your door.

Unregistered
    I'm laughing at #s 1,5,7,and 13!!!!

Hey Dumbazz, look at the news every night and tell me who the problem is. Look at the jails and tell me who's in them, and lastly, tell me a predominately black county, state, city, or even neighborhood that isn't a shithole. I'll wait. In the meantime, go suck more liberal commie shlongs.

Reminder:

Unregistered
    I'm laughing at #s 1,5,7,and 13!!!!

Hey Dumbazz, look at the news every night and tell me who the problem is. Look at the jails and tell me who's in them, and lastly, tell me a predominately black county, state, city, or even neighborhood that isn't a shithole. I'll wait. In the meantime, go suck more liberal commie shlongs.
    No stupid. I am far from Liberal. I watch Carson and Hannity as you do. The blacks do share their own fault at violence and shootings. I realize the fact that most are in jail.

That was not the point. Do not blame the entire black community for those who choose to violate the law. You work with some good black cops and a few lazy black cops, I get it.

However my illustration was to display to someone with your small and limited brain capacity to not stereotype all blacks in the same black category.

Larry Felder and Officer Tatum are black and none of us committed any crime against you or your community. General Colon Powell is also black and whether you liked George Bush or not Colon Powell lead many white and black troops in battle.

I do not intend to change you or make you a better person, that would take Dr. BEN CARSON completing a lobotomy on you with his Neurosurgeon experience. He is also black and Donald Trump sure liked old Ben Carson.

Considering you allowed a few negros killing each other over gang violence and dumb shit to make you narrow down your opinion against all blacks, I think I will call it quits with this post. Simply put, you are what you eat and that starts between the crack of your asshole.

Now you didn't have to wait long at all ELMORE FUDD!!!

Unregistered
    We just wiped our rear with your racist ramble and we did not even read it. You will change your tune when Antifa knocks on your door.
    Nothing racist about it.

You read it and you realize it's true. Keep wiping your face inside your asshole. Fuuuuck you, Antifa, and the Proud Boys alike.

None of you idiots represent me, the American Flag, or my money. The problem you have is self hate so you hate on others to feel better.

Here's a tissue scumbag weak biatcchhh!!!

Unregistered
    You're such a keyboard warrior. Go away commie

Nothing racist about it.

You read it and you realize it's true. Keep wiping your face inside your asshole. Fuuuuck you, Antifa, and the Proud Boys alike.

None of you idiots represent me, the American Flag, or my money. The problem you have is self hate so you hate on others to feel better.

Here's a tissue scumbag weak biatcchhh!!!

Unregistered
    You're such a keyboard warrior. Go away commie
    Likewise Russian whooore!!!

Enjoy Siberia and leave this Country to real Americans who do not define people by Ethnicity or Culture.

There is only one race fish breath, the human race.

Unregistered

Wow.

Can someone explain to me why motors/dui, Kendall, hammocks, Midwest is working this? If this isn’t stat driven, then why motors? Sounds to me like mismanagement of funds. Someone needs to be held accountable.
    Well, since you’re asking a question like this there’s only two possible reasons for you’re inquiry.
    1. You’re not a cop.
    2. You don’t know how to me a cop.

Thus, every law enforcement official knows that during proactive traffic enforcement officials (cops) are able to gather/seize approximately 98% of [S]ubjects,guns, and other weapons. 1/2 of these long term invitations are closed by a simple traffic stop.

Everyone travels! Do you get the point???

Furthermore, investigators are able to gather information on possible offenders during these stops.

DADE COUNTY...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast