County Commission’s answer- Throw our tax dollars away to curb black violence
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

County Commission’s answer- Throw our tax dollars away to curb black violence

Our cowardly County Commission, like the blind leading the blind, just decided to throw millions of our tax dollars into “poor neighborhoods” (meaning black neighborhoods) to curb gun violence. These monies, paid by our high property and business taxes, will go into the pockets of the so called “community leaders” who will present their dog and pony show to get the funds and then disappear into a rabbit hole never to be seen again.
    The cause of these shootings is not being “poor”. Many decent poor people go to work everyday. These shootings are being conducted by blacks targeting black and for the most part are stemming from an unregulated rap music industry where everyone packs a gun and is quick to use it.
    Do us all a favor commissioners, if you are going to throw our money away, at least admit that black hip-hop culture is responsible for these shootings and that blacks in this country have become a costumed to undeterred violence and act out any time they feel like it.
    Unless you address that social problem, these shootings will continue to get worse.
    Giving our monies away will not solve the problem commissioners. Just like placing a band aid on a gunshot wound will not stop the bleeding.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...urb-shootings/

Unregistered
    “We’re taking a pandemic approach from our command posts to our deployments instead of being COVID, when we were able to handle the whole county, now, it’s going to be gun violence,” Miami-Dade Police Director Alfredo “Freddy” Ramirez said. “Same template, what we’re good at, what we do proven and effective.”

What the heck does that mean Freddy??? You are speaking in tongues my friend.

Unregistered
    No amount of funding for poor neighborhoods can curb this type of mindset. Where did this individual learn this type of abhorrent behavior? He learned it in a community where violence is totally accepted behavior.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...describes-fear

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “We’re taking a pandemic approach from our command posts to our deployments instead of being COVID, when we were able to handle the whole county, now, it’s going to be gun violence,” Miami-Dade Police Director Alfredo “Freddy” Ramirez said. “Same template, what we’re good at, what we do proven and effective.”

What the heck does that mean Freddy??? You are speaking in tongues my friend.
    Translation: “I really don’t know what the F$$$ I’m doing so let me just talk directly out of my a$$, confuse the Sh!t out of everyone and try to buy more time before they realize just how Fuc&$ing lost I am”

Unregistered

Already fighting

Already complaining that they didn't get enough money for their non profits

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ty-groups-say/

Unregistered
    Can someone explain to me why motors/dui, Kendall, hammocks, Midwest is working this? If this isn’t stat driven, then why motors? Sounds to me like mismanagement of funds. Someone needs to be held accountable.

Unregistered
    Already complaining that they didn't get enough money for their non profits

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ty-groups-say/
    You have to give these groups an A in effort for group naming. Brothers of the Same Mind, you go figure! What mind is that? Why should this group or any group be given tax dollars paid by citizens to justify the whims of any commissioner?
    Let’s start with, where are the parents for these lost kids? Why do they abandon their kids to the streets in cycles of broken marriages, drugs and gun violence? Why is a segment of society so lazy and cowardly that it depends on the village to raise them?
    The monies the county will be handing out will go into the pockets of those who run these sham programs. You can throw all the money you want into this effort and you will not solve a thing. The issue with gun violence is a cultural issue not a financial one. Let’s no breed ‘em if we can’t feed ‘em.

Unregistered
    You have to give these groups an A in effort for group naming. Brothers of the Same Mind, you go figure! What mind is that? Why should this group or any group be given tax dollars paid by citizens to justify the whims of any commissioner?
    Let’s start with, where are the parents for these lost kids? Why do they abandon their kids to the streets in cycles of broken marriages, drugs and gun violence? Why is a segment of society so lazy and cowardly that it depends on the village to raise them?
    The monies the county will be handing out will go into the pockets of those who run these sham programs. You can throw all the money you want into this effort and you will not solve a thing. The issue with gun violence is a cultural issue not a financial one. Let’s no breed ‘em if we can’t feed ‘em.

Then go and tell the Mayor and Commissioners yourself. It's a free country. Also meet up.with your boss and give him your honest opinion.

In addition, please go to all of your black fellow officers you work with and tell them what you really feel about black people.

After that post us all of your results Officer Perfect.

Unregistered

Look at Africa and then look at Jamaica

All it takes is one look at Africa and then a look at Jamaica and you’ll clearly see the problem is genetic not behavioral. Black people have violence in their DNA it does not matter if they are half way across the planet from each other. You can’t change genetics just like a chow chow is more aggressive than a golden retriever some humans will always be prone to violence, so stop wasting time and treasure on these social experiments that will never work, and find a way to contain them. There is a reason the Jim Crow separate but equal laws existed when people were not afraid to speak honestly without political correctness.

Unregistered
    Then go and tell the Mayor and Commissioners yourself. It's a free country. Also meet up.with your boss and give him your honest opinion.

In addition, please go to all of your black fellow officers you work with and tell them what you really feel about black people.

After that post us all of your results Officer Perfect.
    Hey moron, it’s not officer perfect. It’s about speaking up about where our tax dollars go. If you don’t like the post stick your tongue in your arse and move on.
    By the way, unlike you I’m not a hostage or slave to any black officer I work with and I don’t give three shxts what they think. If you are so much of a puzzy to realize the violence we are experiencing in this county is being brought on by blacks I suggest you seek another line of work. It is definitely not Anglos, Hispanics or Asians so that lives you or those whose asses you seek to kiss with every post.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast