County Commission’s answer- Throw our tax dollars away to curb black violence - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For every one of those terrible crimes committed by whites, blacks commit 50 every day. We could list them on this site for you but we’d just be wasting our time. Are you not fed up with the number of young black kids being killed by black gangsters? If you were a public servant you’d be worried as well.
    Best reply yet.

Here's the issue CHAMP,

Cops come to this site to criticize each others ethnicities. They allow black low life scum shooting each other to divide them as a united police department. The negros have been killing each other for years and this year is no different.

Do I care about the innocent black children dying in a drive by or cross fire, I do. Do I care about a low life scumbag shooting another low life scumbag, I do not.

Negros along with a whole lot of white people marched and shouted refund the police. However the white liberals went back to their beautiful and quiet suburbs. The black negros went back to their high crime low income areas.

Cops serve both communities. Cops are suppose to be fair and impartial. Unfortunately we have the crooked politicians smiling and screaming at the same time, BLACK LIVES MATTER instead of ALL LIVES MATTER.

This indeed causes racial tensions and there goes the whole neighborhood!!!
    Check the FBI Statistics on who commits more violent crimes and you will come to a submissive reality that white males lead the country in this category.

NOW that is not to say negros are definitely killing and shooting up their own people daily. For this reason, I believe that BLACK LIVES DO NOT MATTER.

If it did they would not be shooting and killing each other the way they do. Cops need to understand that they are caught in the middle of major liberal BS!!

IF IT WERE BLACKS PULLING DRIVE BY SHOOTINGS AND KILLINGS AGAINST ANY OTHER ETHNICITY BUT BLACK, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE NATION WIDE.

But, its just a lot of black gang members and poor ignorant black people, so most people really do not care. Blacks must fix themselves first. Get out of the ghetto. Get educated and find a high paying job. Take responsibility and do better.

The money being spent to correct a black criminal mentality is not going to help until the criminal himself is either shot dead and locked away for life.

Negros should be exhausted at watching their friends and family continue to get gun down. However, it appears they are not.

My color is call green, highly educated, hard working, resilient, respectful, assertive, and progressive. My mindset is yourself first and learn to give respect to those who actually deserve it.

You can have love, hate, and bias.

I'm good.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One thing for sure, no one knows who you are or cares who you are. However the KKK, SKINHEADS, PROUD BOYS, and all the Trumpets would love an asshole like you. Easy for you police officers to express such vitriol on this site.

Again stupid, go downtown and please express your views and deep thoughts. It's important for you to identify yourself and let the people who can change things how you Officer Perfect feels.

Anything less would be a coward. You must be a rookie or simply a slip through the crack racist that lied on your background check to get the job and benefits. The public reads your racist post. It's easy to hide behind a badge and gun and post anonymous incinerary remarks.

Reminder:

1. Parkland Mass Shooting was committed by a white man on February 14, Killing 17 children
    2. LOS Vegas Mass Shooting where 82 people were killed was committed by a white man.
    3. Pulse Club Mass Shooting in Orlando was committed by a white man.
    4. Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing killing children and adults at their day care as well as federal agents was committed by a white man.
    5. VTA Mass Shooting was committed by a white man.
    6. Colorado Movie Theater mass shooting killing over 30 people was committed by a white man dressed up.like a joker.
    7. January 6, 2021 INSURRECTION was committed by thousands of white men.
    8. Columbine Highschool Mass Shooting was committed by two white men killing over 25 students.
    9. Sandy hook Mass Shooting was committed by a white man killing 4, 5, 6, and 7 year old children.
    10. Texas Walmart Mass Shooting was committed by a white man.

11. Slavery, Rapes, Hangings and selling people as livestock was committed by the white man.

12. Killing 6 million Jews and attacking the world was committed by the Hitler white man.

13. Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Epstein, and most Famously Donald J Trump are all sick and seditious white men.

Please crawl up your white asshole, and pull some of that half breed racist bullshit out of you so you can do your damn job and stop wasting tax payers dollars on this site mother FUUUCKER!!!!

Not all blacks are killing and shooting each other. Not all blacks are criminals as you say. As far as your black police officers, they should find your racist ass and arrest you for falsifying documents and inciting a race riot.

If you are a real cop you stain your badge and honor with the Nationalism and Racism you represent.
    That's nothing. Add up all the victims and you will find that the bro's in Chicago alone match that total each and every year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234