I want the real answers about PCSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a number of immature Beta gen. Z soy boys who are more interested in looking cool and tactical than the benefits, pension, work environment and job enrichment opportunities. They hired them, now we got them and are stuck with them.
    First ....cops *****. Look at this website and judge for yourself. If you can stay focused and do your job and not ***** so much like most do on here you’ll be fine.

Second.....remember all employees have value.....even if it sets an example of what not to do.

Third.....leadership is rare. Most have positional power. Informal leaders are an asset. Be one.

Good luck

Unregistered
    First ....cops *****. Look at this website and judge for yourself. If you can stay focused and do your job and not ***** so much like most do on here you’ll be fine.

Second.....remember all employees have value.....even if it sets an example of what not to do.

Third.....leadership is rare. Most have positional power. Informal leaders are an asset. Be one.

Good luck
    I've never seen anything like this in my 25 years. These soy boys get a job in patrol and within 6 months they are wanting to go to soft spots like cpo,sro,crime premention ECT, doesn't wearing tight shirts and their low t supplements warrant a little manhood?

Unregistered
    I've never seen anything like this in my 25 years. These soy boys get a job in patrol and within 6 months they are wanting to go to soft spots like cpo,sro,crime premention ECT, doesn't wearing tight shirts and their low t supplements warrant a little manhood?
    They start crying and complaining if they don't make corporal in 3 years or get some specialty job they want. They are hiring some elitist spoiled brats who are lazy too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12