I want the real answers about PCSO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I want the real answers about PCSO

Good evening everyone,

I’m a currently LEO coming back to the area and PCSO was my number 1 pick. I’ve heard good things about the agency. I know it’s not perfect and issues are always around but I want to hear from other people. I know some are very disgruntled but I want to know how it really is working here.

- How is the call volume? Call to call or time to catch up?
    -How is moral on the street? Decent leadership?
    - seems you guys get great equipment?
    - Is there room to move around to specialties when the time comes?

I would appreciate anything you guys can give me.

Everyone be safe

Unregistered
    The FRS pension sucks eggs.

Morale sucks.

Too many political and dynasty cliques.

A lot of lazy and scared new people.

Specialty transfers depend on your connections.

The leadership is scared of the sheriff so all they do is put in their time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Morale sucks.

100% correct,,,but you left out BODY CAMERAS!!!!

Unregistered

Morale sucks.

Then leave! Last time I checked no one is held hostage. Grow up

Unregistered
    Then leave! Last time I checked no one is held hostage. Grow up
    I am not the problem. The lousy corrupt management has to go in order to fix the problem.

Unregistered
    Good evening everyone,

I’m a currently LEO coming back to the area and PCSO was my number 1 pick. I’ve heard good things about the agency. I know it’s not perfect and issues are always around but I want to hear from other people. I know some are very disgruntled but I want to know how it really is working here.

- How is the call volume? Call to call or time to catch up?
    -How is moral on the street? Decent leadership?
    - seems you guys get great equipment?
    - Is there room to move around to specialties when the time comes?

I would appreciate anything you guys can give me.

Everyone be safe
    FRS is a State of Florida issue that hopefully Desantis fixes. Call volume is rarely heavy. You will always have back up. Leadership fluctuates like any other agency. Some good, some bad. We are blessed with modern equipment and good training. There are many specialty units to try. Narcotics, Homicide, DUI, Traffic, CPO, Tactical Investigations, Burglary, Economic Crimes, Marine, Flight, K9 etc.

Unregistered
    The real problem is pear shaped Bob.

Unregistered
    FRS is a State of Florida issue that hopefully Desantis fixes. Call volume is rarely heavy. You will always have back up. Leadership fluctuates like any other agency. Some good, some bad. We are blessed with modern equipment and good training. There are many specialty units to try. Narcotics, Homicide, DUI, Traffic, CPO, Tactical Investigations, Burglary, Economic Crimes, Marine, Flight, K9 etc.
    If there is a good unit rest assured you can't get in unless you have connections.

Unregistered
    Worst part about working here is no load bearing vets for tiktok videos. It’s sucks because my friends who work for other agencies have them in their selfies and video but I don’t. It’s just unfair. Go somewhere that supports their employees social media image.

Unregistered
    Worst part about working here is no load bearing vets for tiktok videos. It’s sucks because my friends who work for other agencies have them in their selfies and video but I don’t. It’s just unfair. Go somewhere that supports their employees social media image.
    There are a number of immature Beta gen. Z soy boys who are more interested in looking cool and tactical than the benefits, pension, work environment and job enrichment opportunities. They hired them, now we got them and are stuck with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast