Freddie gone

Thread: Freddie gone

Unregistered

Freddie gone

Freddie moved to Little Havana. Who will be the next Edgewater commander? Bori? Chin quee? Laurenceau? Ruggiero? Duthil? Rocha? Chief, pick carefully. You'll know if you screwed up if officers start leaving the NET.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Freddie moved to Little Havana. Who will be the next Edgewater commander? Bori? Chin quee? Laurenceau? Ruggiero? Duthil? Rocha? Chief, pick carefully. You'll know if you screwed up if officers start leaving the NET.
    All way better picks than Delamillera. You are gonna be a looser forever.

Unregistered
    The next commander has to have the brass nuts to tell the liberals of this NET that loose dogs and homeless people in the park are NOT police issues.

Unregistered
    The next commander has to have the brass nuts to tell the liberals of this NET that loose dogs and homeless people in the park are NOT police issues.
    "The brass [testicalia]" is needed by those telling people like you that dogs and homeless people in the park are police concerns. Both are public nuisances, one less than the other and limited to its bowel excretions. The other, a carrion-smelling zombie, who can become extremely violent at a moment's notice.

Unregistered
    I don't know how many times, over the years I've been told to deal with the homeless, arrest them. I've never done it. If they are not doing anything that requires a police action, leave them the fu@k alone. Their was a fellow, that worked 20 sector, years ago, that would round up the homeless and take them to 70 sector. It was funny, not for the 70 sector people. The Sgt we had, was cool with it. Don't count on a commander, telling the community, that it's not a police issue. They will tell, the officers to address the problem. They want to keep the appointment to staff.

Unregistered
    I don't know how many times, over the years I've been told to deal with the homeless, arrest them. I've never done it. If they are not doing anything that requires a police action, leave them the fu@k alone. Their was a fellow, that worked 20 sector, years ago, that would round up the homeless and take them to 70 sector. It was funny, not for the 70 sector people. The Sgt we had, was cool with it. Don't count on a commander, telling the community, that it's not a police issue. They will tell, the officers to address the problem. They want to keep the appointment to staff.
    What will be his toughest day like in new surroundings?

Unregistered
    Kenia will replace FREDDIE In upper East side

Unregistered
    Lmao! That fat idiot can't even pass the sgt exam after taking it numerous times. She is only good at selfish and sucking ....

Unregistered

Are we going

Is Freddie going to Little Havana

Unregistered

This Place

Is full of HATTERS & BACK STABBERS!!!