Wow, great news. NOT! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does that protect him? Having the common sense to know what you can change and accept what you can’t?
    So we should accept illegal and immoral behavior and move on?Great idea I hope your not a cop. You sound like Mindyme all over again. Here we go.

Unregistered
    So we should accept illegal and immoral behavior and move on?Great idea I hope your not a cop. You sound like Mindyme all over again. Here we go.
    What exactly are you doing about it? Other than whining on an anonymous thread.

Unregistered
    *you're. Also, I hope you're not a cop as well. Your grammer sucks.

Unregistered
    As we reflect and examine our grammar as evidently it transcends truth and information, might we point out what a sorry excuse for a Sgt Pinney remains ? His protector Gilmore? Shall we name those whom he hurt their careers through his incompetence and inability to take responsibility for anything? I’m sure one might locate and expose a grammatical error or misspelled word her but it does not erase the fact that Pinney and many others on our payroll are bankrupt souls and need to go

Unregistered
    What exactly are you doing about it? Other than whining on an anonymous thread.
    Come join us and stop running. You can see what is happening. There are no secrets. A few people that care about principles. Ask Eric if he thinks it’s just whining. He is terrified.

Unregistered

*you're. Also, I hope you're not a cop as well. Your grammer sucks.
    “Grammar” so before you cast stones maybe you should know how to spell.

Unregistered
    Yes it is spelled GRAMMAR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12