Wow, great news. NOT!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Wow, great news. NOT!

From SRSO. Anyone suprised??

Well well well, the search warrant/fbi raid yielded nothing, I presume. No updates, no press releases, no nothing...just a "shhhh just let it happen." Who would have guessed that? Once again, old pretty boy will walk away, pardon the expression, "Scott free." The lack of integrity runs deep. Just move it along, nothing here to see.

Unregistered
    Well. I hate to say I told you so, but. You know better. PC for a warrant is just that. PC is not absolute or beyond a reasonable suspicion, or a conviction. Let it go. Move on

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well. I hate to say I told you so, but. You know better. PC for a warrant is just that. PC is not absolute or beyond a reasonable suspicion, or a conviction. Let it go. Move on
    He's been called "The Hillary Clinton of SRSO." He seems to get away with loads of shit...kinda like hie asshole of a brother Eric. You're right, need to move on because NOT A DAMN THING WILL HAPPEN. Both of those assholes are so much of a pain even Preparation H is useless.

Unregistered
    No one is asking anyone to love or even like EH or his bro. No one has to like MY or any of them. They are here to stay. They are in that circle. Either they are untouchable and can do whatever they want, or they didn't do anything criminal or in violation of regs. In any case, just move on to something productive. I for one am done with them. At my level, I dont have to deal with them. Heaven forbid I wind up in their crosshairs but I don't go around breaking reg or laws or doing anything malicious, so I should be able to stay away from them. EH has been reduced anyhow.

Unregistered
    You said it best, do your job and move on. This is an old argument. Continuing to try to pull up dirt on people (in this case not even in your department) only shows how miserable all of you are. They're not going anywhere. The time and negative energy you guys throw around here could be used to better yourself, and further your career whether here or elsewhere if it's that bad here or in our neighboring County.

Unregistered
    They are all first rate skunks! I agree, but i also agree that we have to move on beyond them. They are not worth my time or energy. I won't give them another minute of my time in thought. They are only happy if they can impact you (normally negatively). I simply won't allow them to impact me. Lets move past this to the next thing

Unregistered
    [QUOTEq=Unregistered;3291418]No one is asking anyone to love or even like EH or his bro. No one has to like MY or any of them. They are here to stay. They are in that circle. Either they are untouchable and can do whatever they want, or they didn't do anything criminal or in violation of regs. In any case, just move on to something productive. I for one am done with them. At my level, I dont have to deal with them. Heaven forbid I wind up in their crosshairs but I don't go around breaking reg or laws or doing anything malicious, so I should be able to stay away from them. EH has been reduced anyhow.[/QUOTE]

I feel so sorry for you. You have to go through life being a victim. You see no hope. You see no chance. What a cowardly way of seeing your life. Please don’t teach your children to be another generation of what you are. This mentality is exactly why people prosper from evil deeds. You are just scared and don’t care if others are being mistreated as long as you can stay away. Does this apply to all criminals

Unregistered
    [QUOTEq=Unregistered;3291418]No one is asking anyone to love or even like EH or his bro. No one has to like MY or any of them. They are here to stay. They are in that circle. Either they are untouchable and can do whatever they want, or they didn't do anything criminal or in violation of regs. In any case, just move on to something productive. I for one am done with them. At my level, I dont have to deal with them. Heaven forbid I wind up in their crosshairs but I don't go around breaking reg or laws or doing anything malicious, so I should be able to stay away from them. EH has been reduced anyhow.
    I feel so sorry for you. You have to go through life being a victim. You see no hope. You see no chance. What a cowardly way of seeing your life. Please don’t teach your children to be another generation of what you are. This mentality is exactly why people prosper from evil deeds. You are just scared and don’t care if others are being mistreated as long as you can stay away. Does this apply to all criminals[/QUOTE]

I think I’m more inclined to feel sorry for you than I do for the person you quoted. I mean seriously, show me on this doll where EH hurt you. The person you quoted has a much stronger and more mature attitude. He/She is basically saying, “change the things you can and accept the things you can’t.” Coming on this forum with your hurt feelings and slamming someone who’s idea differs from yours does not make you a warrior.

I hope he does teach his children to be mature and sensible just like him. You’re a little too butt hurt and whiny.

Unregistered
    What a clever way to protect EH and people like him. The old just move on and be mature. I agree that it is silly to obsess over people like Haines but your simplicity of piety and maturity fixes nothing within the agency. Clever

Unregistered
    What a clever way to protect EH and people like him. The old just move on and be mature. I agree that it is silly to obsess over people like Haines but your simplicity of piety and maturity fixes nothing within the agency. Clever
    How does that protect him? Having the common sense to know what you can change and accept what you can’t?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast