Special Weapons and Tactics - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uhhhhh, 1/3 of that team have actually deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan while in the military. And another 1/3 have been involved in shootings. Relax bro, they’re not going to bang your chick..........
    Ha! Ok. And the other 3rd are scared of black people. None of them were impressive cops.

Unregistered
    I doubt if they are scared of black people, they are probably scared of a failed system that always finds the blacks as victims.

Your spin would make for a good cenrtifuge

Unregistered
    Why do some of these SWAT guys act as if they have been deployed to the Middle East and have some type of PTSD. It’s pretty vexatious.
    Because they think they are navy seals. Seal team 6.5 led by two faced Hickok Rotella Gonzales Sato Lopez and the rest of the clowns. Huge identity crisis!!! Can’t trust my own team which is sad! He hands out cars to his buddies. Thanks btw.

Unregistered
    Because they think they are navy seals. Seal team 6.5 led by two faced Hickok Rotella Gonzales Sato Lopez and the rest of the clowns. Huge identity crisis!!! Can’t trust my own team which is sad! He hands out cars to his buddies. Thanks btw.
    Someone knows these idiots well! This is completely true.

Unregistered
    Someone knows these idiots well! This is completely true.
    All I have to say is Brady is a DB.

Unregistered
    M Brady is a complete MORON!!!

Unregistered
    Worthless unit made up of a bunch of douche bags. Dismantle it.

Unregistered
    Make SWAT road units until needed. Full time is pointless. We need the bodies and some need more road training.

Unregistered
    S Robson is too busy stealing PCNs for SWAT units and punishing Melissa Erdeli for speaking her mind on Facebook. Total d_ck head

Unregistered
    S Robson is too busy stealing PCNs for SWAT units and punishing Melissa Erdeli for speaking her mind on Facebook. Total d_ck head
    Yep heard about that. That is some BS. ME is good people.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast