Special Weapons and Tactics - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they are such pu&&ies go try out and pass the school. Once you pass, jump on a table and tell everyone to SUCK IT! Then and only then, you have the right to talk sh*t. Otherwise you are just another hater.
    Phuck you, Been on a real team, and I don’t shave my legs or pose for selfies. I’ll talk about whatever I want biotch.

Unregistered
    If they are such pu&&ies go try out and pass the school. Once you pass, jump on a table and tell everyone to SUCK IT! Then and only then, you have the right to talk sh*t. Otherwise you are just another hater.
    You’re delusional, we don’t hate you because we never loved you to begin with. When you guys walk away from a scene the way you just did in Dania you showed the entire agency you’re unit is a waste of money. Keep pretending we’ll keep laughing.

Unregistered
    I hear your Mama calling you time to clean up your room little SWAT hater boy

Unregistered
    Don't be a hater. We need these guys to show up at school events and career days attended by PTA soccer moms to convince them that someone will rescue them in their time of need.

Of course, we all know that is not true when looking back on recent events, we know the green and whites move away from the scary noise and try to act busy talking on the radio.

PTSD? Pleeease spare us the hysterical drama.

Unregistered
    The way things our right now, I think SWAT is a waste of money NOT because of what they do or don't do, but because of the politics from above. Our hands are tied. They don't let us do our jobs any more. Serving a warrant is just about a thing of the past. Being in SWAT just means you are more likely to be Monday morning quarter backed and investigated for making the public safe. The incentive is to not do things, it keeps you safe. That's not officer so and so's fault. It's 2021. The SJW are dismantling law and order as fast as they can. We are an endangered species. Don't put you and your career in danger. There is nobody you can call. We barely have each other's back. Let's not lose that. If we do, we are truly screwed

Unregistered
    We shouldn't have a SWAT team. When it hits the fan, we should send in a social worker, and a black revvund, or a pro athlete. They know everything and insist that we are screwing up, let them handle all of the hot and dangerous situations. About time they jump into the meat grinder and get some scars.

Unregistered
    They want you to risk your life, then when you get into the mix, they sit in an air conditioned office and spend months examining your every move to find a way to jam you up and free the criminals. The people we work for are worse than the criminals in the alleys.

Unregistered
    They want you to risk your life, then when you get into the mix, they sit in an air conditioned office and spend months examining your every move to find a way to jam you up and free the criminals. The people we work for are worse than the criminals in the alleys.
    You just described HG from Pompano. The Greene virus.

Unregistered
    Why do some of these SWAT guys act as if they have been deployed to the Middle East and have some type of PTSD. It’s pretty vexatious.
    Uhhhhh, 1/3 of that team have actually deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan while in the military. And another 1/3 have been involved in shootings. Relax bro, they’re not going to bang your chick..........

Unregistered
    Haha, no I am actually not. I see these SWAT p*ssies acting like they are bad asses as if they have been deployed and have actually seen combat. They can probably shoot decent and run a few miles and thats about that… Sorry not impressed be more humble you aint all that PUNK Biatches!!
    They are just QRF wannabes

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast