Special Weapons and Tactics
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Special Weapons and Tactics

Why do some of these SWAT guys act as if they have been deployed to the Middle East and have some type of PTSD. It’s pretty vexatious.

Unregistered
    Why are you a jealous douche bag loser

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you a jealous douche bag loser
    Haha, no I am actually not. I see these SWAT p*ssies acting like they are bad asses as if they have been deployed and have actually seen combat. They can probably shoot decent and run a few miles and thats about that… Sorry not impressed be more humble you aint all that PUNK Biatches!!

Unregistered
    You are a fat our of shape loser who couldn't make the team probably still living with your parents

Unregistered
    You are a fat our of shape loser who couldn't make the team probably still living with your parents
    They’re all kiss ass ***** losers. When is the last time they took a real criminal out. Answer, never!

Unregistered
    They’re all kiss ass ***** losers. When is the last time they took a real criminal out. Answer, never!
    But, they shave each other’s legs and have really cool sunglasses!

Unregistered
    I hate to say it but you’re right, I’ve never seen it happen. They shot some woman once, blew her leg off. The whole thing is a waste of money. They do virtually nothing, show up after the fact. It’s a dog and pony show, dumb sh!t.

Unregistered
    We get paid to stage a block away and take selfies, so don't hate

Unregistered
    We get paid to stage a block away and take selfies, so don't hate
    We don’t hate you, it’s just a huge waste of resources and staffing. We don’t need it, you guys have proven that.

Unregistered
    Haha, no I am actually not. I see these SWAT p*ssies acting like they are bad asses as if they have been deployed and have actually seen combat. They can probably shoot decent and run a few miles and thats about that… Sorry not impressed be more humble you aint all that PUNK Biatches!!
    If they are such pu&&ies go try out and pass the school. Once you pass, jump on a table and tell everyone to SUCK IT! Then and only then, you have the right to talk sh*t. Otherwise you are just another hater.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast