Why Run Radar On City Streets
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why Run Radar On City Streets

With all the BS driving on I95, I-75, Fl Turnpike and other highways why would you sit on city pd. patrolled streets in Broward County and run radar? Some trooper in a marked SUV.

And no...it wasnt any work zone detail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the BS driving on I95, I-75, Fl Turnpike and other highways why would you sit on city pd. patrolled streets in Broward County and run radar? Some trooper in a marked SUV.

And no...it wasnt any work zone detail.
    Why don’t you mind your own PHUCKING BUSINESS. We are STATE TROOPERS which means idiot, we have state wide jurisdiction. Oh I forgot you are one of those idiots that thinks crashes, serious fatal crashes only occurs in the interstates. Another stupid idiot making a stupid thread.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you mind your own PHUCKING BUSINESS. We are STATE TROOPERS which means idiot, we have state wide jurisdiction. Oh I forgot you are one of those idiots that thinks crashes, serious fatal crashes only occurs in the interstates. Another stupid idiot making a stupid thread.
    You are correct,

You are state troopers which means idiots.

Unregistered

A Legitimate Question: A Less Than Intelligent Response!

What a shame that a writer can ask a legitimate question and yet be met with less than an intelligent response. It is obvious that our roadways, particularly our interstates, are totally out of control. Wouldn't the efforts of this FHP trooper be far more effective if he/she concentrated their enforcement on our interstates where the majority of the carnage occurs. From personal experience, it appears that some troopers would rather get their daily citations on a less dangerous roadway than up on I-95, etc. As long as we have a flawed state law that prohibits state troopers from being given less than a satisfactory evaluation when their ticket productivity is less than average, we will continue to see this type of subpar performance. Perhaps the writer, whose verbiage and platitudes are less than average, should seek a forum elsewhere since his/her comments are not welcome or productive here. They certainly are not professional.

Unregistered
    Stop calling me for crashes and fatals in the city and I will stop enforcing traffic laws in the city.

We get more calls in town than on the Interstate. When we do get a call on the Interstate, then we usually have nobody since the Trooper is working a stupid short form in town.

Unregistered
    What a shame that a writer can ask a legitimate question and yet be met with less than an intelligent response. It is obvious that our roadways, particularly our interstates, are totally out of control. Wouldn't the efforts of this FHP trooper be far more effective if he/she concentrated their enforcement on our interstates where the majority of the carnage occurs. From personal experience, it appears that some troopers would rather get their daily citations on a less dangerous roadway than up on I-95, etc. As long as we have a flawed state law that prohibits state troopers from being given less than a satisfactory evaluation when their ticket productivity is less than average, we will continue to see this type of subpar performance. Perhaps the writer, whose verbiage and platitudes are less than average, should seek a forum elsewhere since his/her comments are not welcome or productive here. They certainly are not professional.
    It will also be more productive if other leo’s minded their own business. It’s like me telling a deputy, hey why are you enforcing dog barking calls when you can be targeting murderers? Ok so a pitbul can’t kill a person? Okay so a person driving recklessly in a city or county road can kill anyone? Same concept. Actually that respyis very accurate. Why are we mindful of everyone else’s business and not worrying about our own? That’s what’s wrong with this world. Shameful. It’s okay until someone runs a stop sign or a light when it’s non on an interstate and kills your family. The truth is you can’t fix stupid. Who cares where they write them, just write them… period

Unregistered

Question

Huh? x9? . . .

Unregistered
    The trouble with this site is that anyone can get on it and pretend to be anybody. Often times I think supposed leo's and troopers are not either. Probably some idiot that received a UTC (or turned down for a position) and then wants to cause trouble. My suggestion is don't take this site so seriously and don't fall for the bait when someone is trying to pit one group against the other.

Unregistered
    The trouble with this site is that anyone can get on it and pretend to be anybody. Often times I think supposed leo's and troopers are not either. Probably some idiot that received a UTC (or turned down for a position) and then wants to cause trouble. My suggestion is don't take this site so seriously and don't fall for the bait when someone is trying to pit one group against the other.
    Nah the village idiot recieved UBC. Lol his cop friend told him to speak to a supervisor.

Unregistered
    The Florida Highway Patrol uses statistics to determine the hot spots in all areas of a county. This program is called "Arrive Alive".

These “hot spots” are locations where fatal and serious bodily injury crashes are most frequent, identified using Data-Driven Approaches to Crime and Traffic Safety (DDACTS), consistent statewide messaging and known best practices.

Visit us on facebook,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast