Why Run Radar On City Streets - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop calling me for crashes and fatals in the city and I will stop enforcing traffic laws in the city.

We get more calls in town than on the Interstate. When we do get a call on the Interstate, then we usually have nobody since the Trooper is working a stupid short form in town.
    There are no crashes or fatalities on city streets/roadways being taken by FHP in Broward County, where the poster claimed this happened. This isn't the boondocks where you have 3 cops on in a county or something up north.

I can assure I know this becauseu because we as SO take everything municipalities refuse, its a pain because Ft. Lauderdale does it to us all the time in their jurisdiction. Command doesn't let us refuse crashes to State, even when we're slammed with shootings, robberies, etc. The only way this happened is if its a highway or highway ramp where first harmful event occurred.

Just sayin.

Unregistered
    There are no crashes or fatalities on city streets/roadways being taken by FHP in Broward County, where the poster claimed this happened. This isn't the boondocks where you have 3 cops on in a county or something up north.

I can assure I know this becauseu because we as SO take everything municipalities refuse, its a pain because Ft. Lauderdale does it to us all the time in their jurisdiction. Command doesn't let us refuse crashes to State, even when we're slammed with shootings, robberies, etc. The only way this happened is if its a highway or highway ramp where first harmful event occurred.

Just sayin.
    Get a life reject. What the hell you doing in our forum? Don't have one? BTW, I worked plenty of fatalities in cities. Remember, your agency is all jacked up, problems and scandals one after another. Filled with cowards and pedophiles.

Unregistered
    Get a life reject. What the hell you doing in our forum? Don't have one? BTW, I worked plenty of fatalities in cities. Remember, your agency is all jacked up, problems and scandals one after another. Filled with cowards and pedophiles.
    Because there has never been any scandel at the almighty FHP, right?

Unregistered
    Because there has never been any scandel at the almighty FHP, right?
    The reject working offduty again is back at it.

Unregistered
    You just better do what you are told and stay on the highway and write tickets.

Unregistered
    Thats funny. A trooper calling someone making 2x as much money AND being a real cop a "reject" Go back to the highway meter maid. You haven't worked any in Broward so stop lying you dirtbag.

Unregistered
    Thats funny. A trooper calling someone making 2x as much money AND being a real cop a "reject" Go back to the highway meter maid. You haven't worked any in Broward so stop lying you dirtbag.
    Lmao. Try again in 6 months. Broward, lmao, the last place anyone needs to talk about. Don't you have a shooting to run away from?

Unregistered
    Why don’t you mind your own PHUCKING BUSINESS. We are STATE TROOPERS which means idiot, we have state wide jurisdiction. Oh I forgot you are one of those idiots that thinks crashes, serious fatal crashes only occurs in the interstates. Another stupid idiot making a stupid thread.
    What a sick response. How dumb are you guys.

Unregistered
    What a sick response. How dumb are you guys.
    Says the dumb ass that dug this tread from 3 months ago. 🤣

Unregistered
    FHP still writes tickets?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast