Drunken frat parties paid for by our dues monies

Unregistered

Drunken frat parties paid for by our dues monies

I’m tired of PBA burning my dues on lavish drunken weekends
    PBA has embarrassed itself once too many times. This latest rape charge helped highlight what Rod and others do with our dues money. It’s abundantly clear that it’s not for our benefit or betterment.
    $2,500.00 a plate dinners? I’ve never been to one of those. A weekend of partying at an exclusive high dollar hotel? I’ve never been to one of those.

I thought I was a member for unity of the entire membership. I never thought that it was to enrich Rod and whomever else we pay for at these high society functions where rape takes place.

Let’s kick out the PBA. They disgrace themselves and our profession.

Unregistered
    Fat Rod needs to go and go now. He is a useless embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m tired of PBA burning my dues on lavish drunken weekends
    PBA has embarrassed itself once too many times. This latest rape charge helped highlight what Rod and others do with our dues money. It’s abundantly clear that it’s not for our benefit or betterment.
    $2,500.00 a plate dinners? I’ve never been to one of those. A weekend of partying at an exclusive high dollar hotel? I’ve never been to one of those.

I thought I was a member for unity of the entire membership.I never thought that it was to enrich Rod and whomever else we pay for at these high society functions where rape takes place.

Let’s kick out the PBA. They disgrace themselves and our profession.
    This is the PBA M.O. and has been going on for years. Brickman, Hanrahan just to name a few. They use to brag how much they would spend on the PBA credit card and just laugh. That’s our money…time for a change. IUPA!