Join the Retired MDPD Police Officers Council organization - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep. The difference now is because in the past your type abused your authority and criminalized ALL blacks and other decent citizens of every race because you needed scapegoats to satisfy your reason for being. You chased, used chokeholds and drew your gun indiscriminately. You padded charges for stats, wrote bogus tickets, and included the whole squad on every arrest to scam court time.

Because of you, we must wear a body camera like a cowbell everywhere we go. Come to think of it, because of your lack of judgment, we are now required to have a CIT certified officer or supervisor respond to practically every call. Yep, thanks to you, we have been neutered down to social workers.

Dream on sport but you wouldn't last one shift in today's world. We are 10x the cop you ever were. We are better educated, we have the cojones AND the patience to arrest without abusing our position. We don't get our rocks off by tuning up someone 5 ofcs to 1 subj. We deal with more guns, drugs, and tougher criminals than you ever saw and we do it in the scrutiny of video cameras everywhere.
    Come to our meeting next Wednesday so you can enlighten us with all your knowledge. There have been rogue cops in every generation at MDPD but for the most part, all the men and women I worked with were decent, patriotic citizens, not the flag hating, kneeling types with no military experience I see in the news today. You would not have survived in our FTO program niño. Cheers

Unregistered
    Come to our meeting next Wednesday so you can enlighten us with all your knowledge. There have been rogue cops in every generation at MDPD but for the most part, all the men and women I worked with were decent, patriotic citizens, not the flag hating, kneeling types with no military experience I see in the news today. You would not have survived in our FTO program niño. Cheers
    Funny Steadman, almost all your propaganda pictures you are your knees. Maybe the ones you worked with are patriotic but that doesn’t describe you.

Unregistered
    And why is that you dumb fukkk? Huh? You think this shit was my idea? You’re an asshole and so are all your asshole buddies. Please do the world a favor and drop dead already. All your stories do is create a bullshit nostalgia that doesn’t help anyone. Everyone wants the same thing, to be supported in the work we do by our administrators and fellow officers. You guys abused your powers and your privileges so badly that when cameras showed what some of us were actually up to, it made every claim, real or false, made against police seem credible.
    I’m glad you were able to fukkk guys up with impunity. I’m so happy you were able to choke and kick and punch and gouge and even shoot these scumbags. Now we’re under a microscope and the job has changed. And that makes me a puzzy? Go choke on your boyfriend’s dikkk.

Unregistered
    Have you taken the LGBT mobile out for a spin yet? I hear you can get your share of cojones in that back seat.
    Gimme a break half you guys back in the day were in that closet hiding behind your fake ass macho man act. Meanwhile you were a bunch of giving and receiving front door and the rear. Who needed an LGBT ride? Your green and white did the trick just fine bish.

Unregistered
    And why is that you dumb fukkk? Huh? You think this shit was my idea? You’re an asshole and so are all your asshole buddies. Please do the world a favor and drop dead already. All your stories do is create a bullshit nostalgia that doesn’t help anyone. Everyone wants the same thing, to be supported in the work we do by our administrators and fellow officers. You guys abused your powers and your privileges so badly that when cameras showed what some of us were actually up to, it made every claim, real or false, made against police seem credible.
    I’m glad you were able to fukkk guys up with impunity. I’m so happy you were able to choke and kick and punch and gouge and even shoot these scumbags. Now we’re under a microscope and the job has changed. And that makes me a puzzy? Go choke on your boyfriend’s dikkk.
    And this attitude is why you find yourself in this predicament. A total disrespect for those who came before you. The society you live in has forgotten God and country. Take this Memorial Day for instance, a time to remember the fallen of our past wars. The day is used today to throw outrageous parties and be as loud and obnoxious as can be. Our flag, our Pledge of Allegiance, our religion and our family holds this nation together. Go back to those symbols or lose the country that so many shed their blood for.

Unregistered
    Yep. The difference now is because in the past your type abused your authority and criminalized ALL blacks and other decent citizens of every race because you needed scapegoats to satisfy your reason for being. You chased, used chokeholds and drew your gun indiscriminately. You padded charges for stats, wrote bogus tickets, and included the whole squad on every arrest to scam court time.

Because of you, we must wear a body camera like a cowbell everywhere we go. Come to think of it, because of your lack of judgment, we are now required to have a CIT certified officer or supervisor respond to practically every call. Yep, thanks to you, we have been neutered down to social workers.

Dream on sport but you wouldn't last one shift in today's world. We are 10x the cop you ever were. We are better educated, we have the cojones AND the patience to arrest without abusing our position. We don't get our rocks off by tuning up someone 5 ofcs to 1 subj. We deal with more guns, drugs, and tougher criminals than you ever saw and we do it in the scrutiny of video cameras everywhere.
    Highly paid social workers. Become a DJ at a club somewhere.

Unregistered
    And this attitude is why you find yourself in this predicament. A total disrespect for those who came before you. The society you live in has forgotten God and country. Take this Memorial Day for instance, a time to remember the fallen of our past wars. The day is used today to throw outrageous parties and be as loud and obnoxious as can be. Our flag, our Pledge of Allegiance, our religion and our family holds this nation together. Go back to those symbols or lose the country that so many shed their blood for.
    What the poster is telling us is that retired folks who who are bragging about what they would do and what they did blah blah blah, really did nothing. They were zeroes, racist, and liars. No one was watching like they are now. No one was combing through public records like they are now. What ever you wrote is what happened. For 99% of retirement folks they are enjoying their lives and families. The 1% and you know they are, sites like this and social media are their only lifeline to being someone. They are miserable drunks. WASHED UP FOLKS trying to live their best made up careers that never actually accomplished much.

Unregistered
    Oh, so we’re supposed to respect you now, right. After you call my generation a bunch of social workers, or a bunch of pansies, or unpatriotic, or not “real” Christians. I’ve been doing this for 20 years and had the benefit of seeing the slow transition to the shitstorm we see today. From the beginning of this career all I’ve done is adjust, adjust, adjust. More restrictions, more scrutiny, more fukkking “accountability”, the whole fukking world who thinks they can do this job, all experts, all reinventing the wheel. And who do we have to thank, my Patriotic White Christian Friend? Well, you, of course!! Your generation of law enforcement had such disdain and disrespect not just for the public but for each other, living off your white privilege that insulated you from any consequences. I have no such protection. I have a family to care for. I have to remember to be damn near perfect .

Unregistered
    Oh, so we’re supposed to respect you now, right. After you call my generation a bunch of social workers, or a bunch of pansies, or unpatriotic, or not “real” Christians. I’ve been doing this for 20 years and had the benefit of seeing the slow transition to the shitstorm we see today. From the beginning of this career all I’ve done is adjust, adjust, adjust. More restrictions, more scrutiny, more fukkking “accountability”, the whole fukking world who thinks they can do this job, all experts, all reinventing the wheel. And who do we have to thank, my Patriotic White Christian Friend? Well, you, of course!! Your generation of law enforcement had such disdain and disrespect not just for the public but for each other, living off your white privilege that insulated you from any consequences. I have no such protection. I have a family to care for. I have to remember to be damn near perfect .
    “White privilege”. You have a job because a lot of those white people you disdain fought to give it to you. I have 23 years on so I’m senior to you and I too have a family and I can tell you, this department was way more professional back then than it is now. They definitely did not have directors break dancing and doing push ups in front of HQ. I remember some of those old timers, they were set in their ways but the fought crime on a daily basis with much less pay and benefits that us. Let’s at least be a bit respectful for them.

Unregistered
    “White privilege”. You have a job because a lot of those white people you disdain fought to give it to you. I have 23 years on so I’m senior to you and I too have a family and I can tell you, this department was way more professional back then than it is now. They definitely did not have directors break dancing and doing push ups in front of HQ. I remember some of those old timers, they were set in their ways but the fought crime on a daily basis with much less pay and benefits that us. Let’s at least be a bit respectful for them.
    If you have 23 years on, you’re not the audience that this is directed at. You’re still in it. Great, less pay when you could buy a house for $150k.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast