Join the Retired MDPD Police Officers Council organization - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the poster is telling us is that retired folks who who are bragging about what they would do and what they did blah blah blah, really did nothing. They were zeroes, racist, and liars. No one was watching like they are now. No one was combing through public records like they are now. What ever you wrote is what happened. For 99% of retirement folks they are enjoying their lives and families. The 1% and you know they are, sites like this and social media are their only lifeline to being someone. They are miserable drunks. WASHED UP FOLKS trying to live their best made up careers that never actually accomplished much.
    Damn that matches Steadman Stahl perfectly.

Unregistered
    “White privilege”. You have a job because a lot of those white people you disdain fought to give it to you. I have 23 years on so I’m senior to you and I too have a family and I can tell you, this department was way more professional back then than it is now. They definitely did not have directors break dancing and doing push ups in front of HQ. I remember some of those old timers, they were set in their ways but the fought crime on a daily basis with much less pay and benefits that us. Let’s at least be a bit respectful for them.
    Ok, so says Mr/Mrs BLE 190,192 or 194..if you really have 23 years on, then you were in one of those classes.Therefore, you were at MDCC north back then, as I was. Perhaps, a few classes before you babe.

Unregistered
    “White privilege”. You have a job because a lot of those white people you disdain fought to give it to you. I have 23 years on so I’m senior to you and I too have a family and I can tell you, this department was way more professional back then than it is now. They definitely did not have directors break dancing and doing push ups in front of HQ. I remember some of those old timers, they were set in their ways but the fought crime on a daily basis with much less pay and benefits that us. Let’s at least be a bit respectful for them.
    Spit those white dikkks out of your mouth, loser. You’re still here. You’re not the crowd he/she is talking about. What a sucker.

Unregistered
    Spit those white dikkks out of your mouth, loser. You’re still here. You’re not the crowd he/she is talking about. What a sucker.
    He/she is you MF. You cannot stand the fact that this nation was built by European men a couple of hundred years ago. Though you have been given every opportunity to incorporate into society you deep seeded racial hatred prevents you from doing so. Your intent is to enslave white people but you will not see that in your lifetime.

Unregistered
    Oh, so we’re supposed to respect you now, right. After you call my generation a bunch of social workers, or a bunch of pansies, or unpatriotic, or not “real” Christians. I’ve been doing this for 20 years and had the benefit of seeing the slow transition to the shitstorm we see today. From the beginning of this career all I’ve done is adjust, adjust, adjust. More restrictions, more scrutiny, more fukkking “accountability”, the whole fukking world who thinks they can do this job, all experts, all reinventing the wheel. And who do we have to thank, my Patriotic White Christian Friend? Well, you, of course!! Your generation of law enforcement had such disdain and disrespect not just for the public but for each other, living off your white privilege that insulated you from any consequences. I have no such protection. I have a family to care for. I have to remember to be damn near perfect .
    Well said. These fools wearing their rose colored glasses forgot they come from a generation of thieves, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc... They insult us then want some respect. To them I say, "Congratulations, you made it. You retired, now get over yourself. You are not the greatest generation. You're just the generation that came before us."

Unregistered
    Well said. These fools wearing their rose colored glasses forgot they come from a generation of thieves, drug dealers, pedophiles, etc... They insult us then want some respect. To them I say, "Congratulations, you made it. You retired, now get over yourself. You are not the greatest generation. You're just the generation that came before us."
    One thing for sure. They spent their time working and solving cases not posting ironies like tolls girls in heat (oh I forgot, it’s insensitive to say that these days). Flakes.

Unregistered
    One thing for sure. They spent their time working and solving cases not posting ironies like tolls girls in heat (oh I forgot, it’s insensitive to say that these days). Flakes.
    In total agreement. Very few of those who post nonsense here would have survived a Windsor, Bolín, Arnold or Rafferty. back in the day. Thank you for your years of service to our community.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123