Thread: Pay raise?

Unregistered

Pay raise?

is anything in the works

Unregistered

Hell no

Hell no. We aren’t getting a thing

Unregistered
    There’s always something in the works. Whether it gets approved or not is a different story. We got back the COLA with a significant boost over the national average along with merit raises. Jump on some details and pick up some shifts in the meantime. Off duties are coming back soon. Treasury details are coming back. The money is there for whoever wants to work for it. For what’s required of us, it’s not a bad place to be. If you don’t think so, go work for OL and make 20k less to hump calls. We all want more money, but this department has made many positive changes and is only going up from here.

Unregistered

Ha!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha……. Haaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

That was the funniest attempt at justifying that departments existence.

Bravo!!! To the master thespian and poet who was able to masterfully craft such a ridiculous amount of positivity from a pile of hot steamy waste. Bravo!!!!

You will make a fine politician one day.

Unregistered

Pay raise

That Dept is an absolute joke. You guys aren't real cops bro stop lying to yourself. If you want them to destroy your career stay there to each their own. I would advise any Officer there to leave while you still have a chance and don't purchase a house or car while employed. It's not the question of if you get 07 is when. I don't know how anyone could work for that Dept living with that constant fear of not having job stability and to all those officers that have remain it's only a matter of time.

Unregistered

Morale

I don’t know about you but my morale is great. My supervisors love me and my work is very rewarding. I don’t let the fact that I’m one of the lowest paid officers in the county get me down

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That Dept is an absolute joke. You guys aren't real cops bro stop lying to yourself. If you want them to destroy your career stay there to each their own. I would advise any Officer there to leave while you still have a chance and don't purchase a house or car while employed. It's not the question of if you get 07 is when. I don't know how anyone could work for that Dept living with that constant fear of not having job stability and to all those officers that have remain it's only a matter of time.
    And here you are still hopping on the Micco page. Sorry you got 07. It’s ok cry it out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha……. Haaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

That was the funniest attempt at justifying that departments existence.

Bravo!!! To the master thespian and poet who was able to masterfully craft such a ridiculous amount of positivity from a pile of hot steamy waste. Bravo!!!!

You will make a fine politician one day.
    Thanks I’m running for business council next time. You either got 07 and are so bitter you still cruise this page, or you can’t get out. That negativity is the same one that led to a failed marriage and child support.