Kendall Shooting Tip - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STOP sucking-up to Freddie and if you are Freddie, then please do all of us a favor and leave quickly and peacefully.
    Buddy, I’m just a 17-year vet that has some common sense. Furthermore, I’ve only said hi and bye to him in passing over the years. To be honest, the most extensive face-to-face conversation I had with the guy is when he was a captain, and I volunteered to attend a follow officers funeral. If you’re not a cop with MDPD, you wouldn’t understand how we coordinate these things. As of date, I’m only a sergeant trying to understand his and our current situation.

Still, the fact is when something goes wrong, people need someone to blame! History always repeats itself, my friend. It took the leadership and politics from the 1980s to bring back order from the 1970s. If you had any foresight, you would understand why he says we need the “community” because these actions will continue until the handcuffs are taken off!

Unregistered
    Buddy, I’m just a 17-year vet that has some common sense. Furthermore, I’ve only said hi and bye to him in passing over the years. To be honest, the most extensive face-to-face conversation I had with the guy is when he was a captain, and I volunteered to attend a follow officers funeral. If you’re not a cop with MDPD, you wouldn’t understand how we coordinate these things. As of date, I’m only a sergeant trying to understand his and our current situation.

Still, the fact is when something goes wrong, people need someone to blame! History always repeats itself, my friend. It took the leadership and politics from the 1980s to bring back order from the 1970s. If you had any foresight, you would understand why he says we need the “community” because these actions will continue until the handcuffs are taken off!
    Sgt I agree with every world. The push back you are receiving is from these thick head new generation cops who don't ono how to adapt to the current climate

Unregistered
    Sgt I agree with every world. The push back you are receiving is from these thick head new generation cops who don't ono how to adapt to the current climate
    ... and by “adapting” you mean continue to bend over to the liberal agenda. The Pussification of America is alive and well.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry baby t-Rex will solve this case with all his investigative experience.
    That pathetic excuse for a male is worthless. Everyone who has had the pleasure of working for him knows this. I wonder why his knees are so bad...

Unregistered
    Let me explain something that maybe you didn’t quite comprehend in my last post regarding the (department's control to wit: the 111-building control). In our agency, most tenure cops are not intentionally conscious of the basic assumptions that govern the organization’s behaviors. These assumptions have been seen time and time again. However, the majority observed now don't fully grasp the relationships with the organization’s external environment; Mayor's office, media, and community!

It appears everyone forgot the anti-police rhetoric or segment was in full force the past year and a half! So, why would you push the police director to continue proactive police work within the current society's outlook regarding law enforcement?!?

That fact is, you don't remember or had knowledge that before the Pandemic, the director was once again commencing high proactive units such as TNT. However, this all ceased upon George Floyd and other incidents involving police use-of-force cases.
    At face value, due you believe
    the director wants to see follow cops under his command arrested and or sued due to the anti-police stigma. The answer is NO. Therefore, you have to adopt certain practices to withstand the current climate.

Nevertheless, any person holding that office within the local charter regarding the strong mayor is restricted to some extent. Otherwise, I believe his actions would be similar to the sheriff of Polk County.

In contrast, the morale boosters were in the form of beards, BDU pants, and shorts. If one is unable to customize enforcement tactics and or methods, what's left? The public nor the majority of you posting on this site do from what it appears.

Lastly, the cultural product, formed by an environmental context that holds in serious concern of the democratic process and police legality and that seeks to punish us for errors made. Isolation is a set of working principles that loosely relates to our accountability, allowing us to work while covering our azz to continue to do the work we have to do without interfering with oversight (111-building). Yet, it's an uphill battle with the local charter and media agenda.
    Papo, you might be the most lost individual to ever post on here. Typical of this agency

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234