Goodbye to our award winning useless community guy

Unregistered

Goodbye to our award winning useless community guy

Its great to see a persons true colors when the going gets tough. I guess working a regular zone and assigned to a patrol squad was to much to handle. Well all good things such as weekends and holidays off and not having to answer calls that occur within yards of your office door came to an end.

Protected, useless people like this are loved by the command staff becoming untouchable and off limits when it comes to using them for anything but community azz kissing.

Unregistered
    Dear God I hope this didn't come from someone in Patrol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its great to see a persons true colors when the going gets tough. I guess working a regular zone and assigned to a patrol squad was to much to handle. Well all good things such as weekends and holidays off and not having to answer calls that occur within yards of your office door came to an end.

Protected, useless people like this are loved by the command staff becoming untouchable and off limits when it comes to using them for anything but community azz kissing.
    Say what you want but he was a warm body that would’ve allowed me to use vacation. It sucks losing people like we are. Only makes it harder to take time off.

Unregistered
    Yeah, imagine that. Maybe we should have some other station bound do nothings switch to Patrol and let them suffer like the rest of us.

Unregistered
    He used the same play out of the old playbook that someone else used for years and got away with it even to this day and was given preference, and even got a promotion to Corporal.

This other guy tried to use the same threats that worked for the other guy, but they did not.

I can not work midnights- my wife will divorce me and I will have to quit the job (Umm- after all the years of taking care of him where is he-divorced). Then it was I can't work patrol at all or I will quit. Then it was (even before the take home car program existed) if I don't get a take home car I will quit. He got away with it and still survives never having to work in patrol in his career except that first year of his career. The great hair didn't save this other guy and the threats of quitting didn't work for him. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Unregistered
    This job isn't the all to be in life and do, as a lot working here do and think. The job was quit period, and that should be a good answer. Why would anyone in their right mind want to work here under the nasty LT. over the patrol division. Not me. The Chief just doesn't get the complaints on this guy and how he treats people. There will be more leaving trust me.