Cop Fired For Social Media Posts Gets Reinstated With Back-Pay

Unregistered

Cop Fired For Social Media Posts Gets Reinstated With Back-Pay

https://policetribune.com/philly-cop...bq70I3mI8fY3gk

Looks like the first amendment trumps agency rules off duty. This sets an important precedent.

Unregistered
    Better not try to fire me after I make kick a$$ tactical Tic Toc videos once the sheriff approved the LBVs. 😎

Unregistered
    Kinda like violating your due process when it comes to DUI”s. **** your force to blow or fired rule. Don’t think working here gives anybody the right to violate your rights. I’ll never understand it. Bob has a rule that I believe violates 4 th and 5th amendment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kinda like violating your due process when it comes to DUI”s. **** your force to blow or fired rule. Don’t think working here gives anybody the right to violate your rights. I’ll never understand it. Bob has a rule that I believe violates 4 th and 5th amendment.
    Nobody has tested it in court but that day is coming.

Unregistered
    Nobody has tested it in court but that day is coming.
    Actually it was tested in Hillsborough county, and they deputy won. Happened couple of years ago. It’s just that our sheriff would hold it up until you ran out of money.

Unregistered
    Actually it was tested in Hillsborough county, and they deputy won. Happened couple of years ago. It’s just that our sheriff would hold it up until you ran out of money.
    Then what judge would hear the case. No conflict there. Sitting Sheriff has a wife that’s a judge. Maybe Morgan and Morgan take the case Pro bono.

Unregistered
    I'd work two jobs just to beat him in court and make him pay.