Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Phuck you Israel, you cowardly bassturd. What about you filling the district with incompetents. What about you not personally responding you piece of sh!t. As Sheriff you were responsible scumbag, be a focken man for once in your life and own it. You’ll never work in law enforcement again, so take your sick fuk son and go away, no one cares to hear your excuses sh!thead! The shooter at airport dropped his gun and laid down, Madigral didn’t do sh!t The fact that he didn’t run and hide like the rest of the deputies is nothing to be proud of.
    I saw her the other day. She looks hot and appears to be happily married. I wouldn’t think for a second she be interested in you you fat phuck lol.
    We can understand why you keep looking at good looking woman, it’s because yours is one ugly disgusting old b1tch.

Unregistered

Desperate

Scott has convinced himself that there was nothing he could do. It wasn’t what took place on the day of the shooting. It was the fact that they knew Cruz was a threat and did nothing. He should have been locked up months prior. Stop saying they had nothing in him. Really?? If you really believe that, than get out of Police work.

Unregistered
    I saw her the other day. She looks hot and appears to be happily married. I wouldn’t think for a second she be interested in you you fat phuck lol.
    We can understand why you keep looking at good looking woman, it’s because yours is one ugly disgusting old b1tch.
    Disgusting old ugly b1tch, throw in with a face like a man and no income and you have the hideous Susan Israel. The only time people look at her they are saying WTF was that. Now just stop Bret, shouldn’t you be shoving a bat up someones azz you sick piece of sh1t.

Unregistered
    Scott has convinced himself that there was nothing he could do. It wasn’t what took place on the day of the shooting. It was the fact that they knew Cruz was a threat and did nothing. He should have been locked up months prior. Stop saying they had nothing in him. Really?? If you really believe that, than get out of Police work.
    The mumbling fool never did any police work in his worthless career. He does have numerous complaints for excessive force against gays and shoplifting, what a piece of sh!t.

Unregistered
    The red flag law didn't exist before MSD. You can't arrest someone for a "pre-crime." Real life isn't sci-fi. Cruz had to have committed a felony to be arrested for a felony. So, big mouth, WHAT IS THE SPECIFIC CRIME CRUZ SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR BEFORE MSD??????

Unregistered
    The red flag law didn't exist before MSD. You can't arrest someone for a "pre-crime." Real life isn't sci-fi. Cruz had to have committed a felony to be arrested for a felony. So, big mouth, WHAT IS THE SPECIFIC CRIME CRUZ SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR BEFORE MSD??????
    No one wants your excuses Israel do the world a favor eat your gun.

Unregistered
    No one wants your excuses Israel do the world a favor eat your gun.
    Like, I thought, tough guy, you can't name a single felony to have arrested Cruz for before MSD. Thanks for proving my point!!

Unregistered

Omg

Omg, you have to be a complete moron. Who said you have to arrest him on a felon?really, you have got to be kidding me, you really are that dumb. And you wonder why you were removed from office.

Unregistered
    Like, I thought, tough guy, you can't name a single felony to have arrested Cruz for before MSD. Thanks for proving my point!!
    Take your ugly wife and inbred kids and leave the state scumbag. No one wants to hear your excuses. Talk your shit on Davie’s page or I will you shoplifting punk.

Unregistered
    Omg, you have to be a complete moron. Who said you have to arrest him on a felon?really, you have got to be kidding me, you really are that dumb. And you wonder why you were removed from office.
    Arresting him for a bike lamp violation would have him locked up 5 seconds. Baker Acting him would have had him for maybe 48 hours (he was seeing school board psychologists and they never found the deeper problems). You are again proving there wasn't a tool to ***KEEP*** him off the streets before the shooting.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast