Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

She’s dumb

Toward the end(Scott getting removed) Susan Israel became vicious. She had no problem voicing her belligerents to people who weren’t even Scott’s adversaries. She thought she was the Margarate Thatcher of Broward. Ha, she was one step ahead of a 5th grader. I was told she’s 10 times worse now. She really thinks her incompetent husband did nothing wrong. I don’t think anyone would event attempt to convince her otherwise, everyone knows she’s a simpleton.

Unregistered

Reality

The most difficult thing for a spouse, is to acknowledge that there husband or wife has been categorized publicly as incompetent. It’s one thing to hear or read such things in campaign literature. But when it is done in an official capacity, and there is no strong argument against it, I mean, let’s be honest, almost two dozen people were slaughtered because of Scott Israel’s incompetence. It kind of explains why Susan looks like she’s 75 years old. It’s difficult to accept. Because that’s how Scott will be judged for the rest of his life. The man who did nothing to protect school children, when he had the money, resources, and authority to do so!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most difficult thing for a spouse, is to acknowledge that there husband or wife has been categorized publicly as incompetent. It’s one thing to hear or read such things in campaign literature. But when it is done in an official capacity, and there is no strong argument against it, I mean, let’s be honest, almost two dozen people were slaughtered because of Scott Israel’s incompetence. It kind of explains why Susan looks like she’s 75 years old. It’s difficult to accept. Because that’s how Scott will be judged for the rest of his life. The man who did nothing to protect school children, when he had the money, resources, and authority to do so!
    Israel may have been a moron but not a single person died at FLL or MSD because of Israel. I don’t care if Jenne or Navarro or Superman was the sheriff, the outcome those days in terms of body counts would have been the same. Enough with this crap that Israel caused their deaths. I’m a Tony supporter, but Israel didn’t. He was well meaning but he was also vain, stupid, ignorant, lazy, detached and incompetent.

Unregistered

All wrong

Israel may have been a moron but not a single person died at FLL or MSD because of Israel. I don’t care if Jenne or Navarro or Superman was the sheriff, the outcome those days in terms of body counts would have been the same. Enough with this crap that Israel caused their deaths. I’m a Tony supporter, but Israel didn’t. He was well meaning but he was also vain, stupid, ignorant, lazy, detached and incompetent.
    If you believe that, than you have no business in law enforcement. In the specific case with Cruz, it absolutely could have been prevented. Almost every major law enforcement leader throughout the country said, “Cruz would have been in cuffs months ago.” Israel is incompetent, everyone from the courts, elected leaders, media and most all the voters, concurred. Are they all wrong?

Unregistered
    If you believe that, than you have no business in law enforcement. In the specific case with Cruz, it absolutely could have been prevented. Almost every major law enforcement leader throughout the country said, “Cruz would have been in cuffs months ago.” Israel is incompetent, everyone from the courts, elected leaders, media and most all the voters, concurred. Are they all wrong?
    Fake news you putz, School board is to be blamed 100%. I assisted with the investigation and you obviously know nothing about what occurred.

Between the adopted parents, neighbors and school administration, blame all three and you can add FBI for ignoring the tip that was placed. Get your facts right.

People who say Israel was to blame are stupid and ignorant. I’m just stating the facts like Israel or not.
    Wait we can also blame politics.

Now the slow following minded people can think otherwise. The ones who thought drinking bleach was a cure if you know what I mean.

Unregistered
    Fake news you putz, School board is to be blamed 100%. I assisted with the investigation and you obviously know nothing about what occurred.

Between the adopted parents, neighbors and school administration, blame all three and you can add FBI for ignoring the tip that was placed. Get your facts right.

People who say Israel was to blame are stupid and ignorant. I’m just stating the facts like Israel or not.
    Wait we can also blame politics.

Now the slow following minded people can think otherwise. The ones who thought drinking bleach was a cure if you know what I mean.
    You didn’t assist with sh!t, you lying azzhole. The mere fact that the district was packed with cowards and all the incompetent leaders who failed to lead, were picked by mumbles, indicates it was his fault. Throw in the fact that he recently changed policy and that pretty much clinched it. History, has spoken it was Mumbles fault and that is why he can’t even get a security officer job today!

Unregistered
    This answer gave away you aren’t a cop. You are likely Karp or Gilberto. That isn’t what law enforcement leaders said. Nearly all said there was little that could have been done with Cruz in advance because there were no serious crimes to arrest him for in advance. 40 call outs doesn’t mean 40 crimes. Nearly all were just the stepmom complaining he was arguing or fighting with his brother. One of the BSO encounters was Cruz riding his bike at night without a light. Name one SPECIFIC thing Cruz did that would have caused him to be arrested and held by courts in Broward for anything more than a few days at most? Please be specific.

Unregistered
    This answer gave away you aren’t a cop. You are likely Karp or Gilberto. That isn’t what law enforcement leaders said. Nearly all said there was little that could have been done with Cruz in advance because there were no serious crimes to arrest him for in advance. 40 call outs doesn’t mean 40 crimes. Nearly all were just the stepmom complaining he was arguing or fighting with his brother. One of the BSO encounters was Cruz riding his bike at night without a light. Name one SPECIFIC thing Cruz did that would have caused him to be arrested and held by courts in Broward for anything more than a few days at most? Please be specific.
    Your statement indicates you are not a LEO. You are likely Israel’s sexually deviant son or a fat ex jailer. Grady Judd himself admonished the Amazing Moron for changing the policy on confronting the shooter. Is that specific enough for you loser? The whole country knows who’s at fault. That’s why he can’t find a job!

Unregistered
    Your statement indicates you are not a LEO. You are likely Israel’s sexually deviant son or a fat ex jailer. Grady Judd himself admonished the Amazing Moron for changing the policy on confronting the shooter. Is that specific enough for you loser? The whole country knows who’s at fault. That’s why he can’t find a job!
    The policy change was dumb but that didn't kill anyone. The same policy was in place when Dep Madrigal quickly responded and drew on Santiago. There was no policy in the world that would have made Peterson run in there (I didn't call him deputy). At that crucible moment when he was tested, he proved a coward. But, even then, wouldn't have made much of any difference. I think 11 or 12 of the victims had already been killed by the time Peterson stepped off the golf cart outside the building. Cruz was already on his way up to the third floor. Look at the MSD Commission's official timeline.

Unregistered
    The policy change was dumb but that didn't kill anyone. The same policy was in place when Dep Madrigal quickly responded and drew on Santiago. There was no policy in the world that would have made Peterson run in there (I didn't call him deputy). At that crucible moment when he was tested, he proved a coward. But, even then, wouldn't have made much of any difference. I think 11 or 12 of the victims had already been killed by the time Peterson stepped off the golf cart outside the building. Cruz was already on his way up to the third floor. Look at the MSD Commission's official timeline.
    Phuck you Israel, you cowardly bassturd. What about you filling the district with incompetents. What about you not personally responding you piece of sh!t. As Sheriff you were responsible scumbag, be a focken man for once in your life and own it. You’ll never work in law enforcement again, so take your sick fuk son and go away, no one cares to hear your excuses sh!thead! The shooter at airport dropped his gun and laid down, Madigral didn’t do sh!t The fact that he didn’t run and hide like the rest of the deputies is nothing to be proud of.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast