Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately??? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s obvious you are a shamed ex sheriff terminated for incompetence, who comes on this site for self promotion. Take responsibility for your multiple failures and move. Stay off this site and we’re good. As for your ugly wife and sexually deviant son, that’s your problem. You do realize there are multiple people commenting on your wife. Perhaps she pissed some people off. If you were smart you would just go away. But no one ever accused you of being smart, have they?
    First off, your a total POS for commenting on anyone’s wife or kid on this site. I don’t give a f who you are, we don’t bring people’s wife’s or kids into anything regardless of what you feel.

Unregistered
    First off, your a total POS for commenting on anyone’s wife or kid on this site. I don’t give a f who you are, we don’t bring people’s wife’s or kids into anything regardless of what you feel.
    First off you are a huge turd. Israel and his crew of cretins, blacklisted, fired and slandered family members of those they didn’t like. But now that the shoe is on the other foot it’s not right. Sorry loser, Israel and his family are leeches that take from society without giving back. They have a lot more KARMA coming their way, all of them the meter maid, Brett the animal brutalizer and Ugly Susan. They are participants in the morons self promotion, because they are incapable of earning money. When they lay low, out of the public eye no one will comment. But they’re all much too stupid.

Unregistered
    First off you are a huge turd. Israel and his crew of cretins, blacklisted, fired and slandered family members of those they didn’t like. But now that the shoe is on the other foot it’s not right. Sorry loser, Israel and his family are leeches that take from society without giving back. They have a lot more KARMA coming their way, all of them the meter maid, Brett the animal brutalizer and Ugly Susan. They are participants in the morons self promotion, because they are incapable of earning money. When they lay low, out of the public eye no one will comment. But they’re all much too stupid.
    Ok loser so your perfect. You must be new generation because kids and wife’s are off limits. I don’t care who you are.

Unregistered
    Ok loser so your perfect. You must be new generation because kids and wife’s are off limits. I don’t care who you are.
    Not when they participate on the Leo affairs b!tch boy.

Unregistered
    Bret, stay off here and get some help. And stay away from the ducks. Susan, don’t ditch the mask quite yet.

Unregistered
    I have to agree with the other poster…Game on F’ all the Israels!

Unregistered
    I have to agree with the other poster…Game on F’ all the Israels!
    True dat, the whole family and a 400lb ex jailer are on here 24/7 commenting on how bad Tony is in the hopes of making the Amazing nut licker look better. News flash, they both suck! The agency is doomed. Israel took it to it’s lowest point as he stole everything that wasn’t nailed down, and he wants to get back to pillage what’s left. We can’t let that happen. Leave him be in meter maid land where he can only steal paper clips and pens and shoplift some milk now and then eh Scotty?

Unregistered
    True dat, the whole family and a 400lb ex jailer are on here 24/7 commenting on how bad Tony is in the hopes of making the Amazing nut licker look better. News flash, they both suck! The agency is doomed. Israel took it to it’s lowest point as he stole everything that wasn’t nailed down, and he wants to get back to pillage what’s left. We can’t let that happen. Leave him be in meter maid land where he can only steal paper clips and pens and shoplift some milk now and then eh Scotty?
    Leave the family out of it. I’m sure your family is beyond reproach

Unregistered
    Leave the family out of it. I’m sure your family is beyond reproach
    Phuck you, they’re on here daily spreading venom!

Unregistered
    Phuck you, they’re on here daily spreading venom!
    Especially that sick son of a b1tch Baseball Bat Brett.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345