Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately???
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately???

Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately??? First, she looks like a shriveled up prune. But she has definitely become the biggest cool-aid drinker. Although let’s give her the benefit of the doubt. How many wife’s would openly acknowledge that their husband was responsible for the slaughter of 17 people and was removed from office for incompetents.

Unregistered

Highest office

People in the highest office in the state of Florida agreed with DeSantis.

Gov. Ron DeSantis removed the Broward County sheriff, saying he had shown "repeated incompetence and neglect of duty."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately??? First, she looks like a shriveled up prune. But she has definitely become the biggest cool-aid drinker. Although let’s give her the benefit of the doubt. How many wife’s would openly acknowledge that their husband was responsible for the slaughter of 17 people and was removed from office for incompetents.
    She brought me a slice of pizza and a coke… I stiffed her on the TIP!

Unregistered

Both of them

She brought me a slice of pizza and a coke… I stiffed her on the TIP!
    Listening to Susan and Scott have a conversation was painful. She’s has the brain size of a spider, and his the size of beetle.

Unregistered

I get that a lot of people don't like mumbles. Coming on here and slamming each others' family would be a new low. Seriously, she never worked here. Leave her out of it. Slam him or me all you want but leave family out of it.

Unregistered
    I get that a lot of people don't like mumbles. Coming on here and slamming each others' family would be a new low. Seriously, she never worked here. Leave her out of it. Slam him or me all you want but leave family out of it.
    Shut up biatch!

Unregistered
    Israel is a worthless prick and has gotten the treatment he deserves, but I’m tired about hearing how incompetent he is. His incompetence is known nationally and has been posted here a hundred times. He is an insignificant little man who nobody cares about, nor do they care what he is doing. His family appears to be dysfunctional losers as well, but that’s his problem. He has no relevance to law enforcement or BSO and certainly doesn’t need to be mentioned on this page.

Unregistered

Keep reminding

Yes he does need to be mentioned. His plans are to run again for sheriff. This loser created this mess along with his Fort Lauderdale losers. You want Sgt Polan as the under sheriff? I know I don’t, and neither do the majority of deputies. As far as his family goes, His wife has injected herself into the political process along with his sexual deviant son. That means they’re fair game.

We must keep reminding people about what this guy did to what was once a great agency.

Unregistered
    She was possibly the one most responsible for his weird, scared of his shadow “frozen” behavior in the final year.

Unregistered
    Yes he does need to be mentioned. His plans are to run again for sheriff. This loser created this mess along with his Fort Lauderdale losers. You want Sgt Polan as the under sheriff? I know I don’t, and neither do the majority of deputies. As far as his family goes, His wife has injected herself into the political process along with his sexual deviant son. That means they’re fair game.

We must keep reminding people about what this guy did to what was once a great agency.
    But he’s a loser who can’t even get a CSA job let alone be Sheriff. He can’t raise any money and is laughed at behind his back by his so called friends. He’s known as the incompetent loser who got all those kids killed! He can’t even beat Tony and the rumors he starts on here about Tony’s removal is just his sick fuk son and a couple of fat slob jailers, ain’t happening. He does talk about running, but won’t get enough money, trust me. If he runs, we’ll slam him and his dysfunctional family at every venue, and I will personally contribute $ to his opponent. Eat Sh!t and die mumbles!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast