I’m tired of PBA burning my dues on lavish drunken weekends

Unregistered

I’m tired of PBA burning my dues on lavish drunken weekends

PBA has embarrassed itself once too many times. This latest rape charge helped highlight what Rod and others do with our dues money. It’s abundantly clear that it’s not for our benefit or betterment.
    $2,500.00 a plate dinners? I’ve never been to one of those. A weekend of partying at an exclusive high dollar hotel? I’ve never been to one of those.

I thought I was a member for unity of the entire membership. I never thought that it was to enrich Rod and whomever else we pay for at these high society functions where rape takes place.

Let’s kick out the PBA. They disgrace themselves and our profession.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA has embarrassed itself once too many times. This latest rape charge helped highlight what Rod and others do with our dues money. It’s abundantly clear that it’s not for our benefit or betterment.
    $2,500.00 a plate dinners? I’ve never been to one of those. A weekend of partying at an exclusive high dollar hotel? I’ve never been to one of those.

I thought I was a member for unity of the entire membership. I never thought that it was to enrich Rod and whomever else we pay for at these high society functions where rape takes place.

Let’s kick out the PBA. They disgrace themselves and our profession.
    Oh boy- more posts from the IUPA guy. Accept the fact that your posts are falling on deaf ears.

Unregistered
    Oh boy- more posts from the IUPA guy. Accept the fact that your posts are falling on deaf ears.
    Nope FOP dumb a$$

Unregistered
    Nope FOP dumb a$$
    You're posting on the MIRAMAR board- the FOP doesn't rep MPD. DUMB ASS!!!!

Unregistered
    You're posting on the MIRAMAR board- the FOP doesn't rep MPD. DUMB ASS!!!!
    FOP filed for an election to boot out the PBA and take over as the new union so I doubt IUPA is posting on this site dumb A$$!

Below is the PERC filing
    RC21030 Florida State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police, Inc. vs. City of Miramar vs. Broward County Police Benevolent Association, Inc., chartered by the Florida Police Benevolent Association, Inc. 06/03/21

Unregistered
    FOP filed for an election to boot out the PBA and take over as the new union so I doubt IUPA is posting on this site dumb A$$!

Below is the PERC filing
    RC21030 Florida State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police, Inc. vs. City of Miramar vs. Broward County Police Benevolent Association, Inc., chartered by the Florida Police Benevolent Association, Inc. 06/03/21
    You PROVED my point DUMB ASS!!! The FOP DOES NOT CURRENTLY REPRESENT THE CITY OF MIRAMAR!!! In case you cant read the IUPA people posted 33 times on the Miramar board in the last year.

Go back and count, I sure did.

Before you open your mouth and show us your ignorance, do your research!!