Suspicious 2021 BSO Award Survey - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All sour grapes and hate. Yes, it's been unfair for years and years. Now the equation is balanced and you have an issue.
    Actually, no, I don't have an issue with whomever gets promoted. I bet most people don't. What I, and most, have an issue with is when they skip MORE qualified people to promote someone because of the color of their skin rather than their knowledge. Explain to me how you believe that process is fair. So you are alright promoting someone less qualified for the job just because they're a minority? Why? Are you saying minorities are not smart enough to do better in the promotional process that's why they need to skip more qualified candidates? Because if that's what you are saying you are full of sh!t! I know plenty of minorities who are qualified and do well in the process, and when they skip more qualified people to promote minorities it makes the ones who worked hard for their position look bad. If I were them I'd be even more pissed off.

Unregistered
    Total horse shiat. Just look around and see the numbers m.effers. You will see the proportions. There is a ratio of 3 or 4 to every 25 undeserving whites and that's counting a few latinos who the majority count themselves as white, so they pull in favor of that interest and treat with preference those who "look like them", even if those latinos are treated like shiat behind their backs. As soon as any of the few way under represented black or black latinos gets promoted you start attacking and having a hissy fit m.effers.

Just look around you and look at the effing numbers. You might have the proverbial and few magical you know what, but it consumes you to see minorities getting crimps. PHOCK U

Unregistered
    Are you serious about black Pat White getting promoted to Lieutenant? The same Pat White who turned in his stripes the first rule because he couldn’t handle the pressure? The same Pat White who wears his sunglasses to training in doors because he’s so cool?

Hahaha Jajajaja alllll lawd.

Perfect. This place is priceless.

Unregistered
    Hypocrite, you have a long list of unqualified old geriatric white cases and some young who I don't see you attacking day in and day out.

Let's mention a young one: Brian Nord. This guy is racist, he is a walking lawsuit, harassment, discrimination, etc.

Unregistered
    Are you serious about black Pat White getting promoted to Lieutenant? The same Pat White who turned in his stripes the first rule because he couldn’t handle the pressure? The same Pat White who wears his sunglasses to training in doors because he’s so cool?

Hahaha Jajajaja alllll lawd.

Perfect. This place is priceless.
    He didn’t turn in his stripes the first time he was promoted, they were taken away due to his incompetence.

Unregistered
    Hypocrite, you have a long list of unqualified old geriatric white cases and some young who I don't see you attacking day in and day out.

Let's mention a young one: Brian Nord. This guy is racist, he is a walking lawsuit, harassment, discrimination, etc.
    You're wrong, BN gets blasted consistently on here for being both incompetent and for being a racist. He even has several of his own threads, where have you been? Poor example!

Unregistered
    More drive-by sniping to another black or a minority. Same thing you do at any district where a minority rises above the rank of Lieutenant. Do more unbiased research and you will find out the same thing happened to most minorities, with exception of your old: "I am not racist, because I have a black friend".
    That's your friend to you, that friend could be your Latino wife (Mail in delivery), black or asian.

Here is some visual to help you understand better:
    https://youtu.be/J89WcKaI-l8

He deserves a million times more than you to be in that position and should be more like him to tip the scale. Bri Nordic stop posting hate and envy.

Unregistered

Transfer a few of the bigots to work under those they hate

I am happy that he got promoted. I support him and I am glad that the Sheriff is making those decisions. People that are racist should be directly assigned to work under individuals that they hate and criticize, because this could help them as a race and cultural sensitivity on the job training/ intervention.

Imagine Nordic and a few more like him working for a few years under one of the brothers that they so criticize. That would cure them and it would be poetic justice.

Unregistered
    Total horse shiat. Just look around and see the numbers m.effers. You will see the proportions. There is a ratio of 3 or 4 to every 25 undeserving whites and that's counting a few latinos who the majority count themselves as white, so they pull in favor of that interest and treat with preference those who "look like them", even if those latinos are treated like shiat behind their backs. As soon as any of the few way under represented black or black latinos gets promoted you start attacking and having a hissy fit m.effers.

Just look around you and look at the effing numbers. You might have the proverbial and few magical you know what, but it consumes you to see minorities getting crimps. PHOCK U
    First, learn to write properly. Secondly, you're wrong, nobody cares if a minority gets promoted, I sure as hell don't care, good for them! In fact I believe Pat White was in the rule of five, I'm not positive about that, but I don't think they skipped anybody to promote him. The problem is how a majority of minorities are getting promoted. They're disproportionally the "Administrative Pick" because most don't score high enough on the test(s) to be selected in order. So basically, the agency is skipping more qualified people to promote a minority. That's the fact, show me where I'm wrong. Now, I agree that every once in a while a do boy or do girl gets promoted that isn't a minority but that is rare. So tell me how fair it is for all the others who study their azz off to do well on the test(s) just to get skipped for someone who didn't do as well, just because of their skin color? So because someone is selected solely based on skin color, is that racist? I guarantee you every minority on the Lt's list and most on the Sgt's list will be promoted before the list expires. We all know it. All that says is the administration doesn't think minorities can do better so they have to hand the promotion to them instead of them earning it.

Unregistered
    This is actually an accurate portrayal of the system, but nobody had the balls until now to type it out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast