Suspicious 2021 BSO Award Survey - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More drive-by sniping to another black or a m inority. Same thing you do at any district where a minority rises above the rank of Lieutenant. Do more unbiased research and you will find out the same thing happened to most minorities, with exception of your old: "I am not racist, because I have a black friend".
    That's your friend to you, that friend could be your Latino wife (Mail in delivery), black or asian.

Here is some visual to help you understand better:
    https://youtu.be/J89WcKaI-l8

He deserves a million times more than you to be in that position and should be more like him to tip the scale. Bri Nordic stop posting hate and envy.
    Oh give it a rest with your racist black sh*t. If minorities took the test and actually passed the test without a curve score and didnt get any preferential treatment than hey good for him/her. But unfortunately for your race they are a bunch of stupid M’fers..sorry if the truth hurts….

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh give it a rest with your racist black sh*t. If minorities took the test and actually passed the test without a curve score and didnt get any preferential treatment than hey good for him/her. But unfortunately for your race they are a bunch of stupid M’fers..sorry if the truth hurts….
    That’s the entire point, there is a curve. Yes Pat W. is black, but it’s not the color of his skin it’s his decision making skills and knowledge. He is being promoted on the color of his skin not his knowledge. Would you want a doctor or a pilot who was picked by the color of their skin and not their knowledge?

Unregistered

One man can't change everything

You can have a black Sheriff, promote some key people, give a once a year human diversity training class, but unless you put people in certain strategic positions for a good time, you will still continue to see these merciless attacks on people.

Whoever wants to generate that real change you have to put a lot more black people and real minorities, not the fake ones, in the Training Department, FTDs, , I.A., Recruiting, H.R., the Detail Office, SID, C.I., the Public Corruption Unit, more District Captains and the Human Diversity Course should be taught by minorities to desensitize the bigots. Insert some secret observers in certain districts to find out what the superiors are . This would be just the beginning and it has to occur over a significant amount of time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123