I did LSD 2 months ago and submitted an application

Unregistered

I did LSD 2 months ago and submitted an application

My question is...I was at a local swingers club 2 months ago and did some lsd while my wife was taking a large bone in her can. Will I still be considered for a road deputy job since i disclosed this or will the be laughing at me?

Unregistered
    Just lie about it like Sheriff Tony did you will be fine. And if you pass your wife around enough at work you will be promoted faster.

Unregistered
    Screw the LSD tell us more about your wife getting Boned.

Disclaimer you may get in some kind of trouble if Tony finds out & you didn’t share any with him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My question is...I was at a local swingers club 2 months ago and did some lsd while my wife was taking a large bone in her can. Will I still be considered for a road deputy job since i disclosed this or will the be laughing at me?
    Road patrol is amateur for you. You are more than qualified to be the HNIC here with your background.

Unregistered
    I don't think you will get hired as a deputy. Shame on you for inquiring! You get 5 or 6 or 7 stars! Can you give us a quote on bleed kits?

Unregistered
    Nobody even does LSD anymore.. Havent for decades. It shows that this shiit smelling bed-ape will take any drug at any time as long as its a good time. Shiitbird criminal.

Unregistered
    You will get hired and yes your qualified to be a part of BSO. Congratulations

Unregistered
    Didn't pumpkin head make LSD legal?

Oh, I SAID GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I must say..sounds like you live a fun life!!!