And now for my next trick Operation Summer Heat, says the unqualified director - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Reply to "Go to bed old timer"

Once again someone who probably isn't a cop, or if he/she is does nothing, has replied to someone who obviously cared and who made some valid comments about a once successful program(s). This writer probably doesn't has the God given intellect they were born with, has little if any formal education, and has never supervised anyone, so they get personal instead of writing a rebuttal that is worthy to print and thought provoking. As they say "if you can't say something constructive then it's not worthy to say". No wonder we are in such a sad state of affairs with people like this.

Unregistered
    The most misguided operation in the history of MDPD. Hahahahha

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again someone who probably isn't a cop, or if he/she is does nothing, has replied to someone who obviously cared and who made some valid comments about a once successful program(s). This writer probably doesn't has the God given intellect they were born with, has little if any formal education, and has never supervised anyone, so they get personal instead of writing a rebuttal that is worthy to print and thought provoking. As they say "if you can't say something constructive then it's not worthy to say". No wonder we are in such a sad state of affairs with people like this.
    Shut up old timer.

Unregistered
    The most misguided operation in the history of MDPD. Hahahahha
    I can’t wait to see another embarassing press conference. I enjoy the laughs but please, let someone who can complete a sentence get in front of the cameras.

Please remember, some of us work patrol and people recognize the uniform lol.

Unregistered
    If you guys want to save your career and yourselves from losing your jobs and going to prison, do the bear minimum. Take those easy calls and milk them as long as possible. Don't do any proactive work. Take as much time off as you can. Don't work any extra duty. The public, including brass and politicians, will never appreciate your work and will sacrifice you in a split second to make themselves look good. They proved that by all the BS arrests of officers during the last years.

Unregistered
    A democrat mayor who needs and depends on the black vote to get elected and re-elected.... a democrat mayor that part of her campaign rhetoric HAS to be anti-police, cannot be tough on crime, cannot be pro law and order, they have to be Pro-gun control, cannot be Pro-criminal control.... innocent bloodshed is a price they’ll gladly pay, they can always blame it on something or someone else, racism, poverty, police, etc.... they cannot be anti-crime, tough on crime, pro law and order.... that would make them republicans ...

Unregistered
    Not to mention every day that goes by officers are realizing that something is off, something is wrong when anyone can ask for BWC footage, edit it, and upload the footage to YouTube and other websites, putting your full name on the bottom and all.... I’ll never agree with body worn cameras, I went through a long hiring process and all forms of screening, extensive training and took an oath, I haven’t done anything to tarnish my integrity, reputation and honor, I haven’t done anything to deserve or need a camera around my neck recording my every word and action to PROVE that I am innocent, because I am assumed guilty unless proven otherwise....

Unregistered
    Not to mention every day that goes by officers are realizing that something is off, something is wrong when anyone can ask for BWC footage, edit it, and upload the footage to YouTube and other websites, putting your full name on the bottom and all.... I’ll never agree with body worn cameras, I went through a long hiring process and all forms of screening, extensive training and took an oath, I haven’t done anything to tarnish my integrity, reputation and honor, I haven’t done anything to deserve or need a camera around my neck recording my every word and action to PROVE that I am innocent, because I am assumed guilty unless proven otherwise....
    Dude you need a therapy dog man. You are unhinged.

Unregistered
    Dude you need a therapy dog man. You are unhinged.
    Says the Bolger who doesn’t have their every day-to-day work duties recorded. Let me guess you’re that one person that’s never said anything wrong at work! The only difference is we are judged by everyone within a 20 second clip. So, since we have the means within our current state i motion that we should record every and all phone calls, text messages, etc regarding any employee of the private sector, and that of local government leaders that hold ties to the community within working hours... if that would give rise people would be singing a different tune.

Unregistered
    Be SMART & Safe out their my Brothers & Sisters. Watch each others backs-go 2–3-4 to 15 when you can. And EVERY Single Car that has a GUN- -Arrest em! .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast