Unregistered

Fto's suck

Every district has a bunch of terrible ones

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every district has a bunch of terrible ones
    Welllllllllll-------Goooaaaleeeeee.

Unregistered
    Only upset because you were rephrased because you cannot perform, did not continue to read your DMs and LE Handbook or Legal publications and got your own ignorant self in trouble, expected your FTO to be your babysitter and spoon feed you everything while saying you did it on your own even though the BWC footage shows you did not and were scared to take Initiative on the scene, cannot write a simple report without spelling and grammar mistakes so it sounds at least partially professional and a court appearance is not an embarrassment to the department or profession, you thought you deserved to be immediately taken into a specialized unit because you have so much to teach senior investigators and think you are an expert, believe you are entitled and don't have to follow the training program, or you want to be an FTO but you are deficient in many needed areas.
    Hope you like that run on sentence.

Unregistered
    Only upset because you were rephrased because you cannot perform, did not continue to read your DMs and LE Handbook or Legal publications and got your own ignorant self in trouble, expected your FTO to be your babysitter and spoon feed you everything while saying you did it on your own even though the BWC footage shows you did not and were scared to take Initiative on the scene, cannot write a simple report without spelling and grammar mistakes so it sounds at least partially professional and a court appearance is not an embarrassment to the department or profession, you thought you deserved to be immediately taken into a specialized unit because you have so much to teach senior investigators and think you are an expert, believe you are entitled and don't have to follow the training program, or you want to be an FTO but you are deficient in many needed areas.
    No, how about watching my FTo and his FTo buddies pull out chairs from their trunk and smoke cigars almost everyday while we sat and did nothing. How about FTo telling us this profession sucks and we should just take the check and not work. Should I keep going?

Unregistered
    Lmfaoooo couldn’t have said it better.

Unregistered
    My FTO in Hammocks was amaziiing. His name Is Igor. All we would do is go flirt with cafeteria woman and eat croquetas all shift long. Sometimes we would even go flirt with the ladies at the bakery if it was a good day. I learned so much on my phase. Like “mamita, que rica te ves hoy” or “oye muñeca, dame un beso”. He was great. But after eating too many croquetas he would fart a lot inside the car.

Unregistered
    My FTO in Hammocks was amaziiing. His name Is Igor. All we would do is go flirt with cafeteria woman and eat croquetas all shift long. Sometimes we would even go flirt with the ladies at the bakery if it was a good day. I learned so much on my phase. Like “mamita, que rica te ves hoy” or “oye muñeca, dame un beso”. He was great. But after eating too many croquetas he would fart a lot inside the car.
    Sounds like Benny Millares. He loved to act like a ladies man. smh

Unregistered
    Make your statement true? Why do they suck? Who sucks? Really you or them

Unregistered
    No, how about watching my FTo and his FTo buddies pull out chairs from their trunk and smoke cigars almost everyday while we sat and did nothing. How about FTo telling us this profession sucks and we should just take the check and not work. Should I keep going?
    Well PPO, if you are 100% correct, then its up to you to take your complaint to your FTO and if that doesn't work then take your complaint up the chain. ******ng on this board won't accomplish anything. You need to grow a pair and take constructive action.

Unregistered
    We got rid of an fto now she's a sergeant...Los pobres in kendall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast