the new VCSO Woke Use of Force policy in action !! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the current training is being lead by a Sgt that has five years with the agency? Teaming with experience.
    Thank goodness it’s not being administered under Peck. That would have been a disaster out there. Can you imagine Peck with the incompetence management would get us blasted on national news, Jenkins use of force George Floyd style, and Szabo no negotiation tactics with his over aggressive big mouth. The three stooges couldn’t run a car wash let alone keep their jobs in law enforcement to criticize anyone.

Unregistered
    Hates the 2nd Amendment? Not quite! He pointed to the fact that the 2nd Amendment is what keeps the NW part of the county quiet because everybody knows everyone that lives there has a gun.
    Bad mouth elected judges and officials? Damn straight! If judges are being soft on sentencing and allowing criminals back on the streets, putting the public in danger and making his deputies jobs more difficult, why shouldn't he put them on blast? And at least his criticism of elected officials did get him a restaining order, right Alvin?
    Supports illegal immigration? No, all he ever said was that crimes against illegal immigrants will be prosecuted the same as U.S. citizens. Citizens of foreign countries are protected by the same rights as U.S. citizens by the U.S. Constitution. Read a book sometime.
    Can't shoot? How about you invite him to a shooting competition, see who comes out on top.
    Lies? Much, much less than you do!
    Why do judges go soft and keep letting criminals like Alvin out and roam the streets. He sure took advantage of our court system and wouldn’t you say that is a bit hypocritical on his part?

Unregistered
    Why do judges go soft and keep letting criminals like Alvin out and roam the streets. He sure took advantage of our court system and wouldn’t you say that is a bit hypocritical on his part?
    For the same reason Chitwood did not suffer when he took the firearm into OIA and also caused the accident on I95, left, and lied about.

Unregistered
    For the same reason Chitwood did not suffer when he took the firearm into OIA and also caused the accident on I95, left, and lied about.
    It seems the cancel culture and wokeness is alive and well. Facts and truth are kind of hard to hide from. They will be there forever.

Unregistered
    This has been determined to be a violation. Even if the statement is truthful and factual you are not allowed to comment on Chitwood.

It also applies to Michelle Newman and Heather post.

Unregistered
    It seems the cancel culture and wokeness is alive and well. Facts and truth are kind of hard to hide from. They will be there forever.
    As will Alvin's mug shots on Bing and Google, as well as his criminal history on the Volusia and Seminole County's Clerk of the Courts websites.

Unregistered
    As will Alvin's mug shots on Bing and Google, as well as his criminal history on the Volusia and Seminole County's Clerk of the Courts websites.
    Bing Bing. I just love Bingo! B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and Chipmunk became a creepy criminal perverted sexual stalker because Heather Post took an injunction in his name O.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123