Promotion Unfair

Unregistered

Promotion Unfair

Sheriff Carmine, you bring in a three legged dog that is completely unqualified for the position and promote this unqualified dog to Sergeant. I have been here well over four years, I have worked hard for you, I became the face of the Lee County Sheriff Office, I have appeared in hundreds of photo ops with you, I appeared on television, I attended hundreds of events with you, I got you through the election, I have placed myself out there, and what do you do? Does hard work and experience count anymore? I have never received a “Drum Roll”. Don’t count on me being there for you anymore. I am looking for better place that recognizes what hard work and experience is. CHANCE

Unregistered

Check?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Carmine, you bring in a three legged dog that is completely unqualified for the position and promote this unqualified dog to Sergeant. I have been here well over four years, I have worked hard for you, I became the face of the Lee County Sheriff Office, I have appeared in hundreds of photo ops with you, I appeared on television, I attended hundreds of events with you, I got you through the election, I have placed myself out there, and what do you do? Does hard work and experience count anymore? I have never received a “Drum Roll”. Don’t count on me being there for you anymore. I am looking for better place that recognizes what hard work and experience is. CHANCE
    Guess you didn't donate.

Unregistered
    Good bye and good riddance! Didn’t need your support then and won’t need it in the future!

Unregistered

Lol

Guess you don’t don’t live in the same neighborhood as the sheriff or don’t work for collier.

Unregistered
    Ruff Ruff. I cant stand this Sheriff. He always plays with my red rocket. Now he promotes a a three legged dog over me. After everything I did for this jerk. He used and abused me worse then the women that asked for help with reporting a crime. Somethings will never change around here.

Unregistered
    Your wife sure likes him!!

Unregistered
    I hear she needs to clean up downstairs 😷🤮

Unregistered
    Poor Dep. Chance! Got passed up for promotion despite having much more experience and seniority.
    Just not right!

Unregistered
    Maybe take your wife through a car wash tied to the hood! See if that helps with the stench! 😷